Reviews for Clockify Time Tracker
Clockify Time Tracker by olicsan, Aleksa Doderovic, Clockify, Stefan Nikocevic
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bart, 3 months agoFails to log in.
Edit: Yes, I will reach out to them.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi Bart, Thank you for leaving your comment, and sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Clockify extension. Could you please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can troubleshoot this deeper with you? Thank you in advance, cheers!
- Rated 1 out of 5by largelos, 5 months agoPlugin require "Access your data for all websites", while no such permission required in fact, in addition with lack of security monitoring by Mozilla and ability to contribute by anyone in GitHub makes this plugin huge security breach. Who can guarantees that there are no hidden malware with next update?
Developers, you SHOULD use minimal browser permission, to specific sites only, like Access your data for sites in the “named” domain; Access your data in # other domains; Access your data for a specific site; Access your data on # other sites
Upd: Don't tell it is required because you need it, this is not true.
I don't recommend install to anyone.Hello,
Access to all site data is required due to the integrations since we need it to place our timer in certain apps. Placing this timer on the correct apps, allows us to "read and change the data" on the websites we have an integration for.
Please reach out to our Support team at email@example.com if you have any other questions regarding this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alejandro Rivas, 5 months agoCuando inicio sesion, no carga la sesion en la extension solo en la pagina webHola Alejandro,
Lamentamos que esté experimentando problemas con la extensión Clockify. ¿Podría intentar reinstalar la extensión y borrar el caché y las cookies durante el intervalo de tiempo más largo?
Si el problema persiste, comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte en firstname.lastname@example.org para que podamos investigar este problema más a fondo.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TymiP, 7 months agoDoesn't work at all. No button works on this extension.Hello Tymi,
Thank you for your review and for reporting this!
Please reach out to our Support team at email@example.com so they can troubleshoot this further with you. Cheers!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13920633, 2 years agoDoesn't support oauth, which makes it unusable for my primary account. The desktop app has started to freeze up every time I launch it, so I was hoping this extension could replace it for the time being.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16386992, 2 years agoNão esta funcionando no meu firefox, fica um balão branco
- Rated 1 out of 5by J.Hijmans, 2 years agoDear developers,
Clockify seems great and I'm certain it can benefit my personal and professional activities. But, primarily regarding personal activities, I wonder about privacy(-related risk).
Altough I trust you to gather and use data from for further development of the service, I would like to understand specific motives for gathering data in a way that seems a rather intrusive and beyond the purpose of ensuring Clockify's functionality.
Could you please elaborate on this?
It would be much appreciated, by me, and I reckon others too.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14537081, 2 years agoConstantly logs me out, and has some wild permissions. Can't recommend.
- Rated 1 out of 5by David Zych, 3 years agoI like the *idea* of a browser add-on for more convenient time entry, but the permissions it requests are ridiculous! (no, I will not trust you with my bank passwords) Please consider releasing an alternative version which just does time tracking and does not require invasive permissions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14704905, 4 years agoNe fonctionne pas. Tout comme l'application Windows.
J'ai dû désinstaller puis réinstaller l'extension Firefox dès le 2ème jour.