- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13723848, 5 years agoI agree to others. I count 4 clicks that can easily be reduced to 1, 2 or 3.
1. Click on button
2. select clear recent history (I dont know why it says "recent" becaus you can select "everything")
3. Click yes
4. Click on browser to close the dialoge.
Number 4 is the most anoying one and would be easy avoidable. Maybe im doing it wrong but this is my way.
- I dont get any notification that the data has been deleted as the settings suggest.
- I also couldnt figure out a distinct way of clearing my data, i just guesed that i have to click "clear recent history" even though it was pre configured what history i want to be cleared. So the text isnt good :/
Since i have not found any good replacement i really want this addon to be good!
It has so much unpolished potential!