- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15163168, 3 years agoI hit E on my keyboard on accident, and several of my emails are just gone. Not in trash, not in unread. No pop ups saying what happened to them. E is Archive according to the keybinds, and there are no option to change any keybinds or disable keybinds except of course the ever important option to change the R key from "set to read" or "reply", because why would you need anything else?
Now I have to sit here and use Shadowplay to find which emails were archived, and they all were several days old.w
- Rated 1 out of 5by BoilingOil, 3 years agoSo, after installing this extension, a page opens with a link "configure extension". But if you thought that pressing this link brings you to where you can actually handle the add-on's configuration, you're sadly mistaken. Because it really brings you to a page where the author is advertising himself and all of his other extensions.
I'm not yet sure how well this add-on works, but for the misslabeling of buttons and the blatant spam attempt, it starts at a disadvantage where the rating is concerned! If only I could apply a negative rating...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13585151, 3 years agoI love this app, but it quit working and gives me this: Error: trans abort: AbortError: A request was aborted, for example through a call to IDBTransaction.abort. (js/common.js 4544)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Loky, 3 years agoMore and more bug and bad behavior everytime Firefox update !! And Jason Savard is so Ridiculous, all theme feature are not free !!!! You have to pay for a dark theme or to use smaller font and icon !!! LOL WHAT A SHAME
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vladimir, 5 years agoОтвратительно, зачем обещать поддержку нескольких аккаунтов, если этого нет, нет возможности ввести другой аккаунт не выходя из основного аккаунта браузера, и не заменяя его! Если обещаете, то добавьте кнопку ручного добавления аккаунта, и не связывая его с тем аккаунтом что сейчас введён в текущем браузере.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12259089, 5 years agoI'm so disappointed... It doesn't work with Firefox Quantum at all.
Hi, Jason! You wrote "Works for me, use the default settings." But I can't find reset button. Where is it?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13634656, 5 years agoDOES NOT WORK with quantum. Takes you to a link to "refresh Firefox" which will REMOVE EVERYTHING from FF: settings, bookmarks, etc.... Tried this in chrome and had similar problems. STAY AWAY!