- by Nick, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Early days but great so far. Only problem is that on the pop-up calendar, when I click on a day that has several events, they only pop up in detail for a second and then disappear.
I'm on multiple monitors if that makes a diff.
- by Firefox user 12453153, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pratique mais il manque quelques améliorations : créer et gérer les rappels, corriger l'heure de l'info-bulle indiquée sur l'icône de l'extension (le format n'est pas complet).
- by Firefox user 13351870, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It was great until it started popping up way to frequently for no reason, and also the pop up was blank. Nothing on it. Just a white little window. I uninstalled and reinstalled but for some reason that won't fix it. I paid for this app on all of the computers here at the university...had to pay for it 5 times for each computer then 1 more time for mine. Mine is the only one experiencing this blank window error. This has helped the students so much in keeping organized and actually hearing the "CALENDAR REMINDER" notification loud and clear so they get up to check it. We never miss an appointment now. Thank you for this app. Please fix the issue.
- by Firefox user 11571316, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5There was a small problem. I use portable firefox 60.0.1 at home and at work. They have your extension installed. When you start the browser at work and when the notification window for past events appears, firefox closes without any error messages. And this happens if you do not have time to close the notification window manually and then not always. I do not see such problems on the PC at home. Perhaps it's worthwhile to make a timeout for displaying notifications right after firefox is enabled?
- by MarkPhil, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just installed this, and while it looks very useful, I can't get it to work for me at all. When I try to authorize the add-on to access my Google account, it takes me to a page on the developer's website, but the page is blank. Turns out all the pages on the developer's site are blank (at least for me), so I have no idea what to do. I guess I'll check back later to see if all this has been fixed.
**UPDATE** It turns out the problem was having LastPass enabled. I disabled LastPass long enough to authorize account access, then re-enabled, and everything is working fine. Very useful add-on! My one recommendation would be a keyboard shortcut (preferably customizable) to activate the popup window.
- by Timmy Fox, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Seems a lot better compared to when I last tried it a few months ago!
Though I'm still missing the option to display the day of the month.
EDIT: I meant on the button, not inside the calendar!