- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13351870, 5 years agoIt was great until it started popping up way to frequently for no reason, and also the pop up was blank. Nothing on it. Just a white little window. I uninstalled and reinstalled but for some reason that won't fix it. I paid for this app on all of the computers here at the university...had to pay for it 5 times for each computer then 1 more time for mine. Mine is the only one experiencing this blank window error. This has helped the students so much in keeping organized and actually hearing the "CALENDAR REMINDER" notification loud and clear so they get up to check it. We never miss an appointment now. Thank you for this app. Please fix the issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11571316, 6 years agoThere was a small problem. I use portable firefox 60.0.1 at home and at work. They have your extension installed. When you start the browser at work and when the notification window for past events appears, firefox closes without any error messages. And this happens if you do not have time to close the notification window manually and then not always. I do not see such problems on the PC at home. Perhaps it's worthwhile to make a timeout for displaying notifications right after firefox is enabled?
- Rated 2 out of 5by OlegV, 6 years agoПерестало работать (установлена последняя версия расширения)
Показывает какую-то мешанину событий, июнь в феврале и т.п.
После нажатия кнопки "обновить" в панели расширения, вообще практически все события пропали. На весь год осталось штук пять событий
Проблема в режиме Расписание. В остальных режимах все нормально.
Начался февраль и расписание исправилось
Какой-то баг у вас в расписании января
Stop working (the latest version of the extension is installed)
It shows some hodgepodge of events, June in February, etc.
After clicking the "update" button in the extension panel, in general, almost all events disappeared. For the whole year, there are five events left
Problem in Schedule mode. In other modes, everything is fine
February began and the schedule was corrected
Some bug you have in the schedule of January
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13639743, 6 years agoWhen I went to FF 57, I needed a replacement for Reminderfox. This product does the job. It has an option to display in list format which is what I prefer. My only quibble I that it doesn't present all of the Google Calendar options when I add an event. I have to press the button that goes to Google calendar. This is a very minor inconvenience. Google Calendar imported the Reminderfox ICS file perfectly. To get Google Calendar to work almost exactly like Reminderfox you do have to change the Google Calendar option for alarms. Keep up the good work. I will be making a donation today.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13611630, 6 years agoIn order to add events at specific times via clicking the calendar, you have to donate money. If you try, you get a popup stating that "These dimmed out options are extra features I spent a lot of time developing. To unlock these features, contribute ANY amount in support of my work." I initially thought it was a bug until I went to the donate page, lo and behold, under the extra features "Create events by clicking in the calendar" So, in short to add events I still have to go into google calendars to add events...This entirely defeats the purpose of even having the addon.
This is a real shame because this is otherwise a very solid add-on, but the inability to add events is a game breaker for me. Especially since it was a prior feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gerald Cox, 6 years agoBest in it's class. Lots of well thought out options so you configure exactly the way you want. Developer extremely responsive - issues resolved quickly. This isn't one of those extensions that rest on it's laurels and before you know it are showing their age. The entire Checker Plus series of addons are consistently evolving - the developer is always thinking about ways to improve them. The Checker Plus extensions were originally developed for the Chrome browser where they have been very popular for years. This developer took the time and effort to port his extensions early on in the Fx web-extension process. He didn't wait for Fx 57. Highly recommended.
- Rated 4 out of 5by MarkPhil, 6 years agoJust installed this, and while it looks very useful, I can't get it to work for me at all. When I try to authorize the add-on to access my Google account, it takes me to a page on the developer's website, but the page is blank. Turns out all the pages on the developer's site are blank (at least for me), so I have no idea what to do. I guess I'll check back later to see if all this has been fixed.
**UPDATE** It turns out the problem was having LastPass enabled. I disabled LastPass long enough to authorize account access, then re-enabled, and everything is working fine. Very useful add-on! My one recommendation would be a keyboard shortcut (preferably customizable) to activate the popup window.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13420543, 6 years agoWorks well but doesn't show "Reminders" calendar from Gooogle Calendars. Just shows 'Account" "Contacts" and "Holidays" calendars. Reminders calendar is essential. Hopefully will be added soon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12520112, 6 years agoThe extension was promising. Used a different calendar before which was just a mere embed of the google calendar page in a tiny window. I loved that add on because it was simple and it worked. This one on the other hand is slow. I click on something and it takes a half a second or more to to load anything up, and I cant possibly check my events because my calendar is so full that I have to click on "+9 more" or how many events are on that day, but immediately when I move my mouse to click on one of the events, it closes. This doesnt work well and as intended.
I just want a calendar that works with the new firefox update that is quick, easy, and simple, but I guess I cant have that since this seems to be bloated instead of being a simple quick access to my google calendar.
I wouldnt mind all of the bloat if it actually worked and were fast.
So I decided to come back to this. I might have been a little harsh with my original review, but this is the big major issue currently with this addon that frustrates me to no tomorrow. https://i.imgur.com/TO4CJ3Y.gifv
I simply cannot click on the event to edit it. This would be a really nice addon, but there are some big performance issues and bugs that really make me not want to use it.