- by Firefox user 5623393, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5One of the worst VPN I have never see.
Developer responseposted 16 days agoHello, we're sorry to hear that. Please contact us at email@example.com or here - https://browsec.com/en/contact_us - and tell us more about the issue you've run into. We'll do our best to help!
- by Ranum_aqui, 22 days agoRated 1 out of 5Nao aconselho, voce precisa de pagar para poder usar outros lugares, E PARA PIORAR EU NAO CONSIGO DESABILITAR ISSO PORQUE O PAIS ONDE EU MORRO É SO PARA PREMIUM, OU SEJA EU NAO POSSO COLOCAR NORMAL.
Developer responseposted 21 days agoYes, we offer four virtual locations for free: Netherlands, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States. You can use them while being in any country. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at https://browsec.com/en/contact_us. We'll be happy to help you understand everything about Browsec.
- by Alex, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Establece limitación en el ancho de banda y no oculta adecuadamente la IP.Any VPN reduces the connection speed because the signal needs to travel more - from you to the VPN server, and then to the data you request. The closer you are to the VPN server, the shorter is the way. So please use the countries nearest to yours to have the best performance. As for hiding the IP: Browsec successfully does this job. If you have any doubts please contact us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to discuss this.
- by PlusPast, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I tried the free version of Browsec for a week and found it fair enough for site viewing, but it's utterly useless for downloading files. I could not download a single file... not a 100 mb file, nor a 50 mb file, or even a 25 mb file. Each file usually began transferring at a reasonable speed, often near 100 kbps, but the speed always dwindled down to less than 20 kbps before finally stopping altogether and failing. Sometimes that took a few minutes to happen, and sometimes it happened in less than a minute. It didn't matter which of the four free locations I used. In fact, I tried downloading the same file via all four locations, first in the United States, where I'm located, then in the Netherlands, Singapore, and the United Kingdom, and the download failed every time with each of the six files I tried. I further tried a dozen or more files in one or two locations each, all without success. Obviously, Browsec is never going to allow any downloads to complete in the free version, which I have to assume is intentionally done to get users to upgrade to the paid version. The only other explanation is that it's simply a very slow and unreliable network. So, Browsec isn't any good for someone like me who browses and occasionally wants to download something they find, but doesn't do that often enough to justify paying for the expanded version. And if I did need it enough to pay for it, I wouldn't feel confident in trusting my credit card info to a company whose product performs so poorly (not even to give the paid version a free 7-day trial), as that usually indicates a lack of competence. Uninstalled.Hello, we're sorry to hear about this experience. We assure you we never set download speed or data limits for our free servers. We perfectly understand that degrading the performance of the free version is not the best way to sell Premium. Still, the free servers have a much heavier user load, that's why they may perform slower that the Premium ones. Also, there can be several external reasons for the situation you described: downloading several files at once, your ISP's poor bandwidth to the target country, etc. It would be great if you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the case in more detail. We would like to investigate it and help you get the best possible performance with Browsec.
- by Firefox user 15286577, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5very very slow than competitor
Developer responseposted 2 months agoSlowdowns are natural for any VPN because the signal needs to travel more - from you to the VPN server, and then to the data you request. The closer you are to the VPN server, the shorter is the way, and the lower is the speed loss. So please use the countries nearest to yours, and you will have the highest speed possible. Also, Premium servers are much faster in general. We have a 7-day money-back guarantee, so you can try Premium risk-free.
- by Scotland Yard, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Too slowSlowdowns are natural for any VPN because the signal needs to travel more - from you to the VPN server, and then to the data you request. The closer you are to the VPN server, the shorter is the way, and the lower is the speed loss. So please use the countries nearest to yours, and you will have the highest speed possible. Also, Premium servers are much faster in general. We have a 7-day money-back guarantee, so you can try Premium risk-free.
- by Alexandre, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Конечно free, самый фровый из фрей, но free не работает. Платите бабки, лохи.Hi, we do our best to provide free service with acceptable speed. If you notice any problems, please report this at email@example.com. We'll do our best to help you!
- by Khep, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5So you give us 4 free servers with terrible connection, and we have to pay money to use a better server and eve from another country!? No thanks. Also the VPN doesn't work, at allHello, we're paying for the servers to let you use them for free, without ads and time/traffic limit. 4 countries is what we can currently afford to give away.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about VPN not working at all. We'll do our best to help!