- Rated 4 out of 5by Louis, 2 years agoJ'adorerais mettre les 5 étoiles, le détail qui m'embête c'est que les notifications n'affiche pas les titres d'articles, uniquement le nombre. J'aimerais en cliquant sur la notification, être redirigé vers l'article sur le site web. Ça serai moins contraignant et ça rendrais Brief vraiment indispensable. Merci pour votre travail.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cor, 3 years agoLove it, to an extent. Been using it for years, the advent of Quantum 57 caused a bit of a panic when it became no longer available. The trouble is.. feed loading is slow and causes a massive spike in disk usage, I can't really do anything else while feeds load. Is this normal?... I deleted many feeds, tried just loading individual folders, re-installing, but the problem persists. I've been tolerating it for quite awhile, because the layout is superior to most, and I waited for a solution to come via update, but none yet. So Is there anything I can do on my end to solve this?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jerry, 3 years agoI really love this reader and been using it for years but ever since the firefox changes many moons ago stuff has broken, and I still can't fix even with the new latest Firefox browser Quantum 67.0.2 64bit. Like one feature I loved was the search bar it doesn't let me search for a news story with in my groups. I can't for the life of me create new folders for each group of feeds such as tv shows or news storys about technology. it just wants to create one super folder. I have no idea where the feeds are stored in the bookmarks.
any help would be great as I feel this is the one and only RSS feeder that works and doen't need a subscription based service.
The creators have done a great job on it, just too bad firefox had to change it's programming so it can't work with new versions.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe feeds are no longer stored in bookmarks, but in the Brief's internal database. You can create folders by switching to the Organize mode, clicking a "..." entry and entering the name of the folder to be created.
Yes, search is not yet available, sorry about that. Hope to restore it in a few versions.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14723910, 4 years ago"После обновления дополнение работает несколько дней, а потом перестает обновлять новости, ни автоматически ни вручную не получается. Приходится удалять дополнение в браузере, закрывать его и ставить заново. Просьба к разработчику исправить ситуацию. (такое наблюдается на Win7 и Win10)"
The same for me.. last rss update was 10/02/19.. this rss mod was good but i will unistal it if the problem is not resolve in 1 week with an update.
- Rated 4 out of 5by The_Mick, 4 years agoThis would be perfect for my simple needs but Firefox no longer does anything with the Subscribe icon of RSS - so the "subscribe this feed using..." window doesn't appear anymore.
Please add the ability to add feeds through the rssfeeds URL links.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14459453, 4 years agoI use this super convenient extension on my PC for years.
I wanted to install it on my smartphone, it downloads, but after it does not happen, I can not find it.
I use a translator, I do not speak English, exuse any errors.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13500634, 4 years agogood addon ,got back to it after Bamboo stopped development .
It has an annoying problem that Some items get duplicated every time your feeds get updated . I hope someone will fix this soon. I also didn't find the option to add new feed except import/export a whole list.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mclaneinc, 4 years agoLove the add on but the search option is greyed out and if clicked on and letter (which are invisible) added you lose the feed data, it comes back sometimes...Bit odd, needs a look please..Thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14111115, 4 years ago# # # Please add an option to open the original article in the same tab # # #
So it is possible to return in Brief with the back button on the mouse or keyboard, you do not have to close every article.
Only Bamboo had this great feature, but it's not a webextension. That's why I have to use an old portable ERS ff version.