A simple way to keep your thoughts, tasks, plans in one place, right in your browser.
Whenever you open your browser you have your task/thoughts list ready, same on a new tab.
The UI is pretty WYSIWIG, one can start editing right away without opening any editor or popup.
- Shows your scribbles on every new tab
- Shows your scribbles every time you open your browser
- WYSIWYG interface
- Night mode enabled
- Font adjust options
- Floating action bar for text formatting
- Allows image paste(via URL)
- Notes written are saved even after restart
- The welcome screen is always the same as you left it, works on newtab as well as home page
- Works Offline
Requires minimum FF54 for new tab feature
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 360.04 KB
- Last updated
- a year ago (Feb 10, 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History