- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15066544, 4 days agoThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Outpost3157, 11 days agoOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jack Bayer, a month agoUpdated to 2023.2.1 and if I log in with another device it stop responding when I click on the extension to bring out the vault. This is the error in the console: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: can't access dead object
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jot8378, a month agoThe password manager is good, but the auto-lock feature is very unreliable
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kis Albert, 2 months agoPlease add auto lock on PC restart, not just browser exit
- Rated 4 out of 5by Joshua Robinson, 2 months agoFree unlimited devices... That's why this one is better than the rest. I've only tried the free version, but I can connect my phone, laptop, and other browsers I use. Tired of entering a password 100 times a day everyday? I was.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ddddqqqq, 2 months agoNice extension and the password manager. Definitely a good replacement for the LastPass that lost all of our data!
But a couple of major complaints with the UI:
1. Browser extension window disappears as soon as you click away. Say, you go to some other window to copy the info when creating a new account in Bitwarden and the window disappears. Very annoying!
2. The popup in the extension is too small. There should be a way to enlarge it.
3. And this one is really bad. Why limiting the text field to 10000 chars!? Seriously. I had to split some of my secure notes that I took from LastPass.Very inconvenient.
Unless they fix these UI bugs I'll keep on searching for another password manager. But it is definitely better than LastPass.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team! You can also use the Firefox sidebar functionality to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Rated 4 out of 5by Martin Egger, 2 months agolove it other than these two things:
i wish it would keep the login window open when i have to switch windows and enter the MFA code.
lastpass would show the available passwords once you click in the username or password field. super convenient.Thanks for the feedback, you can use the Firefox sidebar to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Rated 4 out of 5by tubbadu, 2 months agoAmazing extension, it has everything I need except for one little thing: I should manually click on the context menu to unlock the vault; It would be amazing to have the possibility to prompt the unlock pin when the browser startsThanks for the feedback, you can also use the autofill keyboard shortcut to trigger the prompt: Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L - https://bitwarden.com/help/keyboard-shortcuts/
- Rated 4 out of 5by FT, 3 months agoIt is quite nice cross-platform password manager. I like that it has no recover-master-password functionality, It makes me feel safer.
Also I enjoy free version with unlimited device number, what else could I ask?
Oh yes - please add a way to fight duplicates. It is really annoying to fight duplicated records, and there is no good way to merge them. Should be requested feature by many users, I would expect.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Álvaro González, 3 months agoEl servicio es MUY BUENO, pero la extensión necesita un poco más de amor. Hay que escribir la contraseña montones de veces al día, te pide continuamente guardar cambios inexistentes pero cuando realmente cambias una contraseña lo más probable es que no lo detecte, los controles están desparramados al azar por la interfaz... No termina de convencer ni en escritorio ni en Android.Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to visit our forums for specific changes or feature requests: https://community.bitwarden.com/c/feature-requests/5 also be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17709341, 3 months agoWorks well generally. To use in Private Windows, you need to unlock the add-on in a normal window first. A note about this is missing in the add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17707615, 3 months agoAmazing product, but should detect password updates better.Thanks for the feedback, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager to prevent any interference. You can also tap the sidebar button to create a persistent experience.
- Rated 4 out of 5by miss_p1nky, 3 months agoDislike the new UI and it's much slower now after the last update. Would appreciate if you fix this issue. Thanks!Thanks for the feedback, there is a fix rolling out for the spacing issue. Regarding the slowdown, are you experiencing this from all clients? Have you tried adjusted network/VPN connections? Feel free to share additional detail with the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or report a bug directly on Github at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by Crowder, 3 months agoExcellent addon but cant chnge back to the old layout. The new one is subjectively worse, less information in the same space
- Rated 4 out of 5by vinifurt, 3 months agoIt's a great addon but the new UI is pretty bad. Everything is too big and It doesn't show if there's a saved login for the current site anymore.Thanks for the feedback, the team is working on a fix to reduce the spacing and fix the badge counter.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17687063, 4 months agoall that this extension needs is auto prompt when asked for a saved password in a websiteThanks, the extension should prompt to save new credentials, did you disable your browser's ability to manage credentials to prevent any interference? https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager