Review by 天灭中共退党团队保平安
- Rated 5 out of 5by LegoLoco7, 2 months agoI've used this on Chromium-based browsers before, and the Firefox version works just as well! Very useful when sites have music without a download link, and it saves hours of time trying to access the files via inspect element. I love this extension, even if it doesn't work all the time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PeaceByJesus.net, 6 months agoNo audio found.
Not only does it follow a address to the file, but even when free . mp3 audio links are right on the page, as here, https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/date/1?year=1969 it says "No Audios to Download!" If I do click on a .mp3 link then it will say there is one, but I could just as easily right click and choose to download it
What is needed is an extension that will follow thru to the actual link.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Myk Streja, a year agoEasy to install and it does what it says it does, it just wasn't something I needed in the end. For audiophiles, I imagine it's the bees-knees.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13524479, 2 years agoI'm on Murf.ai listening to sentences read by an AI. Bulk Media Downloader finds all sounds (but downloads them in a low quality). Your extension finds : nothing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16979425, 2 years agoBasically wanted to download audios from Facebook and Zoom. Which this happens to do without any problems.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12810905, 2 years ago"No audio to download" — always, anywhere, everywhere. The extension doesn't work. I suppose, it's fake at best or doing something secretly by itself at worst.
- Rated 1 out of 5by seagrape, 2 years agoTried to DL audio from several sites. Got same msg repeatedly - "no audio to download"
- Rated 5 out of 5by lostinthiswhirpool, 2 years agoThis extension is very useful for me. I use it regularly, and for several years now.
We have to click on an audio file to activate the recognition of it (that's the same behavior for Video DownloadHelper, for example), and then we can see the file(s) in the Audio Downloader Prime window (and the colorization of the button).
In the addon window are displayed the filesize and the bitrate, which are very useful informations for me (Video DownloadHelper doens't display such important informations..)
And then it's easy to download the files you want.
Moreover, the file names are usually better displayed (the right titles, and with spaces) than with other download addons.
The only little bug I know about this extension is when the addon has discovered numerous audio files (usually more than 10), then the addon doesn't recognize new audio files anymore, and I have to clear the list of audio files in the addon window and to reload the webpage to be able to see the new audio files. Knowing how to solve this little problem, it's not that annoying.
Note: It works fine on all webpages where audio files are entirely and silply embedded.
It doesn't work on some streaming platforms, cause the files are hashed with some protocols. You'll have to use other tools for that.