Review by Thiago
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ben Tisdall, 19 days agoImmediate impression not great as the DevTools tab image seems to be missing: https://imgur.com/a/ByeJAT6
- Rated 2 out of 5by Somafet, a month agoUseful when it works. Often it freezes out and nothing updates anymore. The only fix I found was to remove then install again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Solthun, 2 months agoSimply does not work in firefox, no new tab appears, only the Stack Trace is added when looking into a request's details
- Rated 2 out of 5by tagging-inspector, 3 months agoSeems good but not working, Queries appears once, but then no other will appears upon navigation
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17685095, 4 months agoUseful when it works. But it frequently just disappears out of dev tools for no clear reason; if you remove it and then reinstall, it comes back.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17273383, a year agoFor those struggling to get this working. It does actually work :)
1) Add the browser extension.
2) Add `connectToDevTools: true` property to your ApolloClient instance.
3) Find the apollo tab on your browser dev tools - as you would react dev tools etc.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TacosModernLife, a year agoThis seems to do nothing in Firefox. I see nothing added in the Extensions section nor in the Developer Tools tabs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TheLoneReviewer, a year agoI wonder if all these 5 star reviews were given by the apollo team itself. This addon doesn't even work on firefox. Even the screenshot in the addon page is a chrome screenshot.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Benny Powers, 2 years agoThis is a really useful plugin for anyone working with Apollo GraphQL.
Mozilla Addons team, please please review and approve plugin v3.x