- by Firefox user 13459355, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5вообще перестал блочить рекламу на mail.ru, делал отчёт уже больше недели назад, и там таких полно кто жалуется, но ничего не чинят, всю рекламу пропускает, он стал бесполезный, надо искать другой
- by BladeMaker, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5AdGuard is not allowed to block ads on BiLd.DE (this is just one example, as the months and years go by websites doing this will increase) but uBlock Origin has no problem with this site. As far as I can see AdGuard is compromised. The average user wont know how to add a custom filter and will disable Adguard, exposing them to ads & trackers.
p.s. AdGuard has really tame filters on by default which no doubt most people will just leave as it is. uBlock Origin has no such problems.
- by KnOwlEdge, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It does not f@cking matter how many ads the thing can block if it s@cks so many resources that the fans are constantly on.
It took me a long time to figure out this pathetic app was the culprit.
I will immediately switch back to ublock origins which is impressively light.
- by Firefox user 15115106, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5This app is garbage; blocks only a small fraction of ads, freely lets sites like youtube push through whatever advertising they want. Its disgusting, and AdGuard is actively working to be part of the problem and not part of the solution.
- by Firefox user 14213504, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Went through all the usual install procedures just to be told right at the end that it would not install so now what I guess hunt a round to find some thing else may be better. I am very sad about this as
Had grown to trust the apps procedures