- by Good News, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Really good but the default shortcut for sharing (Ctrl+Shift+S) interferes with the shortcut for Firefox Screenshots which is also "Ctrl+Shift+S", if you use that to take screenshots easily on firefox you wont be able to take screenshots after installing AddToAny, the addon is good but the quality of life Firefox Screenshots brings is higher than what AddToAny offers, if this is fixed I will reinstall AddToAny but until then Im afraid i have to uninstall it.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoThanks for your feedback on the default keyboard shortcut. You can customize your extension shortcuts (including Screenshot) in Firefox's Manage Extension Shortcuts: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- by Firefox user 14423297, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5makes sharing easy enough. I liked when the share drop-down stayed open and allowed me to share to multiple sites in new tabs in the background. Can you add support for Parler?
- by Firefox user 13977155, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very cool! But can I remove items from the context menu? I want just 3-4 social network sharing buttons but I have 12 now. Can i remove some things from the list, not just replace?
- by Chummy57C, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Wonderful functionality, a much appreciated app. I'm wondering, however, if there is a way to remove the quote from being included when sharing, for example, to facebook? Quite often the quote is inane and detracts.
- by Felix, the “Upright Bassist”, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice. — But please: add an option to “add marked text passages to description”! Like in the Facebook app, IIRC. (—> request sent to developer)
- by vkbaker, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It works great for sharing, but I don't understand why it says it needs to track all my websites. I don't need it personalized, I just want it to give me a way to share a link on social media.
- by Dirk Salewski, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Almost perfect. One problem in Version 3.1.2 though: Pinterest seems to conflict with "Do not track".
As a workaround you can always disable "do not track" by clicking on the shield button in address bar and disabling it for the visited website. Disabling via settings menu somehow doesn't work either. This is only needed for Pinterest - the other services I use work out of the box.