- Rated 1 out of 5by gmeades, 9 months agoThis Addon Blocks Channel Names from appearing on YouTube.
Every YouTube video that is viewed has it's Channel Name hidden, and there is no way to tell what Channel the video is housed on.
Disabling Addblock Plus and every video's Channel Name once again appears properly.
This Addon Breaks YouTube from operating properly.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RegLinUsr, 10 months agoTaskbar icon suddenly disappeared and now unable to control behavior per website as before. The icon doesn't even show in the 'Customize Toolbar' icons list anymore and isn't in the 'Overflow Menu' either. Uninstall/Reinstall didn't fix the issue either. Will find another blocker for the time being.
- Rated 1 out of 5by black1277, 10 months agoРаньше работал нормально. Теперь стал бесполезным - вся реклама вернулась, все мои пользовательские фильтры пропали. Стал просить денег за нормальную работу - это приговор для такого приложения! В треш...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mach Fiver, 10 months agoFor no apparent reason this adblocking extension stopped working on youtube. I was worried that youtube had found a way around the blocking of ads until I tried a different adblocker and it blocked ads just fine. I experimented a little with both extensions and for some reason this one doesn't always work now. I gave a one star in the hopes it's fixed soon
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17851586, 10 months agoBlockt seit Neuestem keine Werbung mehr auf Youtube, fordert dafür nun vonm den Nutzern Geld... Solange die Firmen latzen mussten, fand ich das ja noch ok. Jetzt aber den Konsumenten zur Kasse zu bitten ist an Gier ja nicht mehr zu toppen..! Ich hasse Firmen, die den Hals nicht vollkriegen- das unterstütze ich ganz bestimmt nicht!! Danke, nach ca. 10 Jahren fliegt die Erweiterung jetzt raus.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14713052, a year agoEin Werbeblocker, der nur vom Programmierer ausgesuchte Werbung blockt - wer auf so einen Schwachsinn hereinfällt, ist selbst schuld. Zum Glück gibt es Werbeblocker, die zuverlässig tun, was sie tun sollen (uBlock). Hier ist selbst 1 Stern noch zuviel.
- Rated 1 out of 5by 18767B1DEC3, a year agoUsed to be a relatively decent extension, but became progressively worse once it began accepting bribes from websites to allow ads to slip through the cracks, while implementing a paid subscription that only allows certain ad filters to work if you are a subscriber. If you really don't like ads, use uBlock Origin as it is 100% free, the team does not want to wipe you clean of your money, and it does a much better job of blocking ads (plus it doesn't accept bribes from ad websites!).Hi there!
Thanks for your feedback. There seems to be some misunderstandings about our acceptable ads initiative. No company can pay us to have their ads shown. Ads have to meet the acceptable ads criteria and most companies pay us nothing at all. You can learn more about it here https://www.acceptableadscommittee.org. Even with this, you can disable acceptable ads.... users are still in control. Paid subscriptions are completely optional.
ABP Support Team
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14894687, a year agoDepuis quelques temps Ad bloque laisse passer de nombreuses pubs. Et on ne peut plus rédiger de rapport sur les pages avec pub. C'est donc volontairement que Ad Block laisse passer les pubs. Sans doute faut-il maintenant payer pour qu'il fonctionne.Peut-etre qu'il a été racheté par Elon Musk ? Dans ce cas je le désinstallerai
For some time now, Ad Blocks has let many ads pass. And we can no longer write a report on pages with ads. So it is voluntarily that Ad Block allows ads to pass. No doubt it is now necessary to pay for it to work. Perhaps it was bought by Elon Musk ? In this case I will uninstall itHello!
Thanks for reaching out to us. No, you do not have to pay to use Adblock Plus. If you are seeing ads, its something we are more than happy to troubleshoot with you via firstname.lastname@example.org. Acceptable ads can be disabled in settings, but please note that the ads you are seeing are likely not acceptable ads. If you are having issues with seeing more ads and reporting them feel free to reach us at the email above we are happy to help!
ABP Support Team
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ladislav Bonita, a year agoDoesn't block Facebook ads.Hi there!
Thanks for reaching out to us! We are working on correcting this. In the meantime if you have questions or concerns feel free to reach us via email@example.com.
ABP Support Team
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15338226, a year agoWith the newest update, Adblock Plus started deleting custom lists and filters that coincide with the features the paid subscription blocks. So now you have the new innovative feature of Ad-block instead blocking your ability to block ads if you don't want to pay them. Now Adblock forces you to see some ads so you can pay for the privilege of having it work like it did before this month.Hi there!
This is certainly not expected behavior. Premium subscriptions are completely voluntary and NOT required to continue using ABP for ad blocking. I'm terribly sorry to hear that your custom filters were deleted. Back up and sync is a feature we are working on making available. In the meantime, we advise saving a copy of your custom filters in text document. Feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team