- Rated 2 out of 5by Lucas, 4 months agoFor some reason this extension are modifying the twitch website as well, this behavior causes twitch to show the error code 2000 whenever a ad try to appear, in this occasion you can't watch anything unless this extension is disabled.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rudolf E. Steiner, 7 months agoWith the extension activated, there are often problems when watching videos on Twitch. Disabling and re-enabling the extension then solves the problem again for a while.
Any chance the extension will be exclusive to YouTube?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13429798, 2 years agoPlease add support to whitelist some channels. I often feel guilty for blocking ads on small or hardworking youtubers and if it just blocks all ads there is no difference between this Ublock.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Hobbitland, 3 years agoWorks but has annoying ads. Will popup "mybrowseraddon.com" and stop youtube playing. Uninstalled. cant see how rthis is allowed in a recommended Firefox addon
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14362366, 3 years agoUsed to do what's on the tin, recently has started to prevent playback. The addon hasn't received updates in over a year, so I imagine that's what broke it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Alice Tran, 3 years agoThis add-on used to work brilliantly, but now it doesn't anymore. An error message is shown when there is ad. Sometimes it automatically process to the video when the ad finishes, but sometimes it just stay with the error message (even after the ad duration has long runs out). Please fix it?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16147115, 3 years agoUsed to be great, but YouTube have made changes to try and stop adblockers and this add-on now needs an update to prevent error messages at the start of videos. Once this problem is resolved I will update to five stars.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Arthur Kegerreis, 3 years agoIt was great until yesterday - July 2020 it quit working, YT videos load but won't play - they can be downloaded with a different plugin, but can't be viewed anymore. Updating Firefox also didn't help. Enhancer for YT seems to offer similar functionality and works instead.
- Rated 2 out of 5by JRO, 4 years agoIt technically does block the ads. Recently, I've been getting a YouTube error at the beginning of every video with an ad. After about 5 to 10 seconds, the error resolves itself and I can play the video.