Review by Atte Kemppilä
Rated 5 out of 5by Atte Kemppilä, 2 years ago
Helped me to get around broken Atlassian login, so 5 stars it is. Not first CORS addon I tried, but the first that worked.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15578872, 3 months agoEven on the test site it always tells me, that cors is blocked.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12390940, 5 months agoCORS issues were driving me completely nuts in development. I tried a few other CORS add-on first but could not get them to work. It took a bit of fiddling, but I put this down to CORS idiosyncrasies. Once I worked out what to do, a few short clicks this app have restored my sanity, such as it is. Thank you!
- Rated 3 out of 5by what do you want, 2 years agoIt works sometimes. It's very finicky. I have keep turning it off an on and reloading the page to get it to sometimes work. It's far from turning it on and it just working. It's annoying, but not as annoying as trying to do webdev and dealing with the CORS bullshit.
- Rated 2 out of 5by rooter, 3 years agoGET does not work on FF 74. Others do seem to work, but it's pointless without GET.
- Rated 5 out of 5by triplevertex, 3 years agoWorked exactly as expected. Love how easy it is to edit the whitelist.