Reviews for Web of Trust, MyWOT/WOT: Website Reputation Rating
Web of Trust, MyWOT/WOT: Website Reputation Rating by WOT Services
- Rated 5 out of 5by rediffusion, 10 months agoПользуюсь давно у меня всё прекрасно. Конфликтов никаких нет.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 17391647, a year agoMostly good, but tracker blocking is free on AVG but not free here. WOT, pls. make tracker blocking free. startpage.com (my search engine) thinks privacy is a must (a right)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14229926, a year agobonjour la protection en real time qui me plais sans oublier les autres service bon continuation abientot
- Rated 1 out of 5by WayTooBad, a year agoThis add-on tags conservative sites as untrustworthy no matter what ratings they got. It blocks them each time you try to visit even after reporting the site as safe. Meanwhile obvious scam sites are not blocked.Hey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can hear how the app can be improved for you 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by xsSplater, a year agoПостоянные всплывающие окошки: "КУПИ НАШУ ПРОГРАММУ!", "НУ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! КУПИИИ!", "ТЕБЯ ОСТЛЕЖИВАЮТ! КУПИ!", "БЕЗ НАШЕЙ ПРОГИ ТЕБЕ ХАНА! КУПИ!"...
Спасибо, конечно, за ценное расширение, но теперь с ним хуже, чем без него. К тому же, у нас в Беларуси НЕЛЬЗЯ НИЧЕГО КУПИТЬ сейчас. Опять же тормоза и задержки жуткие с этим расширением везде.
Всего доброго!Hey there, we are sad to hear about this situation.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions or if there's anything we can assist you with 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15503330, a year agoIt's a tracker. That didn't bother me much, but lately it's after your passwords. Now it's malware.Hey there, Wot's purpose is to keep you safe while you browse online.
We invite you to contact us directly if have any questions, thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17293278, a year agoThis used to be a good add-on, but last year they redesigned it to be basically non-functional unless you register for their services.
It also vastly slows down browsing; for me it was adding 10-15 seconds for EVERY page load, and significantly slowing down browsing within pages. This was going on for months, which I attributed to browser updates, but after removing this specific extension the problem was immediately resolved.
You can see in older reviews that they keep claiming this was a bug that they've fixed, which is clearly not true.
Do not install this. If you still have it installed from back when it was worth using, the sooner you get rid of it the better.Hey there, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
The bug you are describing was fixed a few months ago yet we apologize for the inconvenience you're describing.
Kindly contact us directly so we will be able to gather more details and look into it more closely.
Thanks for your cooperation 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by muddypantz, a year agoNow charged to simple security. Used to as a tracker. Suggest everyone remove this ASAPHey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can hear how the app can be improved for you 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dakart, a year agoSlows down Firefox. Leads to memory leaks and browser crashes. Probably engaged in hidden mining. The noble goal to secure the user is no longer pursued by the creators. Shame creators.Hey there, thanks for sharing this with us.
Please make sure you are using our latest extension because we already fixed this bug in the past.
We encourage you to contact us directly if the matter will not be resolved after the update, thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by BristolJohn, a year agoUseless add-on, all it does it promote it's "premium" option. On the first day of attaching it I was hit 10 times in the browser and received four emails about upgrading to the premium membership- whilst not receiving anything at it's basic level. As far as the add-on goes, there are much more open sourced, clear and honest add-ons that offer far more protection and cover that can be selected. I've now directed all mail from them direct to spam/ auto delete (as request to remove my profile has been accepted but ignored!)Hey John, thanks for reaching out and we are sad to hear this. Our new version was just released and we encourage you to try it and please contact us directly as we could not find a deletion request from you, thanks.