Reviews for Web of Trust, MyWOT/WOT: Website Reputation Rating
Web of Trust, MyWOT/WOT: Website Reputation Rating by WOT Services
- Rated 1 out of 5by WmRobt, 3 years agoToo many times I am trying to reset the password and throwing an error. That leads me to ask, what are the limits to the characters admitted, and are there edits excluding some characters? I found no help to reset a password within the web page, and the help on the site is no help at all. What is allowed and what is NOT allowed in a password?
Dear user, thanks for reaching out. Please try using only letters and numbers, with no signs or symbols. Let us know if that works!
Thank you. That's just what I needed. I suggest that you add this information to your on-site help.Sure - we are happy to help and we will make sure that it is clearer that passwords on myWOT should include only letters and numbers, with no signs or symbols.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Projekt R, 3 years agoBEWARE - SPYWARE
"The NDR investigation discovered that while you have the WOT extension installed, extensive data collection is going on in the background. But WOT not only collects and records data on a per-user basis, it then analyzes and sells it on to third parties."
Confidential company information
Ongoing police investigations
Browser surfing activity including all sites visited"
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13837117, 3 years agoЕжедневно открываю тысячи сайтов и это приложение помогает значительно!Уважаемый пользователь, мы рады это слышать и ценим вашу поддержку. Наша миссия - обеспечить вам безопасность в сети!
- Rated 1 out of 5by buggs, 3 years agoWho determines whether a site is dangerous? The public. With WOT, it appears to be compromised of users that report anyone or any site that doesn't agree with their politics or worldview. That includes alternative/integrative medicine, or similarly. It isn't about safety with privacy or viruses. Rather than honor and respect free speech, this is sadly a program that people have used to report anything that they disagree with as threats. It's very unfortunate as this could be a terrific program that responsibly warns about serious threats such as privacy concerns, phishing, viruses, etc. Unfortunately, it isn't.Hey Buggs,
Thanks for reaching out and we are happy to explain.
In order to be transparent and enable our users to form an independent, unbiased opinion, websites that are of a political nature (on any side of the political map) are tagged on our Scorecard as “Opinions, religion, politics”.
In addition, both WOT users and our advanced algorithms review websites and scan them for malware or malicious activity in order to provide protection against viruses and privacy matters.
Since WOT is a platform powered by crowdsourcing, we enable various opinions and ratings - everyone’s opinion counts and is taken into consideration.
WOT does not interfere in the discourse and does not add, edit or remove comments unless they violate our community guidelines, which can be found here: https://www.mywot.com/guidelines.
We encourage you to engage in the discourse and share your comments and reviews with the community.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Marinovi, 3 years agoМного хубаваЕй, благодаря и сме щастливи да чуем това. Защитата ви онлайн е нашата мисия!