- Rated 4 out of 5by Albirew, 2 years agois it possible to add an option to enable dark mode (dark background and light text and icon)?
especially the light icon since it's almost invisible when using dark firefox theme...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14682106, 3 years agoVersion 0.1.6 worked more correctly. The icon was better too. Version 0.1.7 does not close the window after restoring the tab. Firefox 70.
- Rated 4 out of 5by randomofamber, 3 years agoSuddenly stop working... I can see only "Nothing to restore!" :-(
It starded work. I did not change anything only wait, because I believed, If it suddenly broke, It shoud in the same way suddenly fix, so It was happen... Why It was occured, I don't know...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Black🏴☠️Sails, 4 years ago... I accidentally clicked the god damn Clear History button, and without confirmation or anything, this addon just deleted everything. Why does it even have that option?? It should at least give a confirm window before deleting 100% of your browsing history. omg
- Rated 4 out of 5by phloo, 4 years agoUseful addon.
Too bad there isn't the full feature support of the old one:
- click on button > restores last closed tab
- click on arrow > opens dropdown
Plus, I dont understand why there is a clear history button AND no option to disable this. 1.) it has nothing to do with the extensions function and 2.) if you click it by mistake a lot of things get deleted.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14443947, 4 years agoTo get the 25 tab limit you need to open about:config & change the following setting browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo to 25
- Rated 4 out of 5by Orange_PT, 4 years agoThe "Undo arrow" becomes nearly invisible when using a darker Firefox skins. Could you fix this (or at least allow the user to choose a different color for the Undo arrow button) ? Other than that this is the extension I've been looking for in quite a long time.
P.S.: I also wished that the drop-down panel could look a little smoother and slicker than it does but that's up to the dev to tweak that or not.
- Rated 4 out of 5by R. Menessec, 5 years agoAn extremely useful and much-needed addon, especially since Tab Mix Plus stopped working in Firefox 57. However, Undo Closed Tabs appears to have stopped working in Firefox 62. Submitted new issue on GitHub page; waiting to see if developer gets back to me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by B.T.J., 5 years agoWorks nicely, thanks! I would suggest enhancing the Forget Closed Tabs option - enabling right-clicking the specific closed tab to delete it from the list would be perfect!
- Rated 4 out of 5by miguelk, 5 years agoThanks for this addon! There are a couple of issues, though. Closed Google web page tabs do not show icon or description, why? Also it would be nice to have right click actions on the closed tab list such as deleting the closed tab. The right click simply loads the closed tab, same as with the left click...thanks again...and the Clear History could be removed from the context menu and added to right click.
- Rated 4 out of 5by syldub, 5 years agoI propose an enhancement suggestion:
In the context menu, there is the "dangerous" "Clear History" item.
Last time, I wanted to click on "Forget Closed Tabs" but my mouse slipped a little bit and it clicked on "Clear History"... I lost all my browsing history...
In order to avoid this irreversible action, would it be possible to have an option in the addon settings which could remove the item in the context menu? By default, you may put the item in the context menu, but it would be so great if we could have the choice to remove it!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheWayOfYahweh, 5 years agoNice, extremely useful extension, BUT please, remove the "clear history" (no need for it with this extension), too easy to accidentally click on, or at least provide an option to remove/hide it from the drop down menu.
*** A MUST HAVE feature missing > Please, permit us to either right click on a single item in the links list to be able to delete the one single item from the list and not the entire list as it is now, or, set up check boxes in the drop down list, so we can select which ones to delete from the list, then delete. First option is preferred though.
Please update to permit these things and we'll be sure to come back with a "5" star rating. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13479393, 5 years agoPre 57 version was better. Need to return following behaivor:
Single click - restore last closed tab.
Dropdown - list of recently closed tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12892500, 5 years agoNo more possibility to change icon in the toolbar for dark themes :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by Josean1983, 5 years agoGreat extension but "show full history" button does not work. (illegal url "chrome://history/")
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheGreenSky, 5 years agoWorks and does what you'd think, however with the downside that the "Number of undo items displayed in the popup"-config breaks the addon (uninstall, restart, install fixes it) when I change the default of 7 to 35. It does work with 24 though, and now I only miss showing the url when hovering over an item.
And for your information the addon takes you to its website unasked upon install and uninstall.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Anatoli, 5 years agoNice to see the WE-compatible version, and thank you for keeping it compatible, but could you please make it look and behave like the pre-WE version? Mostly 2 issues: the pre-WE version had 2 buttons: 1 for reopening the last closed tab and another was showing the list, the new version only shows the list. The second issue is the style of the list: no tabs' favicons and overall it is not that nice as the pre-WE version. The orange color of the button could also be made look as the pre-WE button.
- Rated 4 out of 5by AcidCrash, 6 years agoHi there,
In search of FF57 compatible addon I've picked on this one as the most promising.
However I have some suggestions about styling.
Currently the styling of the menu items is a bit off comparing to default one (library entries).
Is it possible to update this to become a perfect match with a browser?
Maybe this will help.
Also an update to button would be neat
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12659481, 6 years agoEdit: Installation problem is gone.
Works like it used to, i just dont like the orange icon, which is just a minor issue.