- Rated 5 out of 5by Albin, a year agoI have a use case where I want the button to show me a list (on left click) instead of just opening the last closed tab. If this is not your use case the recommend most-used-addon (Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer) has better options.
- Rated 5 out of 5by juan riccio, a year agoI've been using this add-on daily for years and it's fantastic. Rating: 5 stars. However, it just stopped working today (2022.03.23): it shows an empty list. What happened? I'm giving it 2 stars for now, will revise as soon as it starts working again.
EDIT - I tried a different extension with the same functionality, and it doesn't work either. So the fault must be with my Firefox install. I'm restoring the 5 stars :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16846507, 2 years agoСделайте кнопку открытия журнала в конце окна, пожста. В опере раньше такая была - очень логично: не нашел закрытой вкладки - пошел искать в историю.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Albirew, 3 years agois it possible to add an option to enable dark mode (dark background and light text and icon)?
especially the light icon since it's almost invisible when using dark firefox theme...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15037318, 3 years agoTO THE DEVELOPER (SUGGESTED NEW FEATURES):
1) --You must allow the user of your addon to just left-click the mouse button once on your icon to have the most recent site opened. As 99% of the time, when I use this addon, I want to simply open quickly the last tab that I closed.
--And use double-click of the left mouse button on this addon icon to open the list of opened tabs to choose to open.
2) Make the icon that shows on the top of Firefox in white to be able to see it better than the grayish color that it has at the moment and that completely disappear on the dark blue that I have for the top of my browser.
I put 5 stars as soon as you implement this vital feature 1.
Thanks for sharing this addon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by jsm1963, 3 years agoUsed to open any tab from any window. Now, although you can see the list of recent tabs in any window, you can only open tabs in the same window it was in to begin with.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15991846, 3 years agoThe installation process informs the user that the add-on "requires permission to: "Access Browser Tabs" when asking whether to proceed with the installation, but it does not go ahead with adding the permission itself with out asking anything other than whether to install the add-on, it does not ask whether it should add the permission on behalf of the user, "Access Browser Tabs" is not among the set of permissions that can be enabled or disabled under. Settings-Apps→Permissions, and as for as I can tell there is no mechanism on my Samsung Android 9 tablet for providing that permission. I suspect that absence of this permission is the reason that no undo takes place and no closed tabs are displayed as undo candidates (or as anything else, for that matter).
Obviously this has worked on some systems ( it could not have earned so many stars in the past, otherwise), but there is some assumption that has been made about the way permissions are set that has ceased being true for at least some recent versions of Android (including the Android version running on my tablet (manufactured mid -2019 and updated mid-May to the March 2020 software revision).
Edit: I forgot to mention: I've been running an up to date version of Firefox, updated today to 68.8.1
- Rated 1 out of 5by roflsunriz, 3 years agoThis addon does not work anymore - if you clear history and clear browsing cache it works again, but I have to keep clear the data to keep this addon working - simply give this rate as useless.