Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 5509918, a year ago
Хорошее расширение. Было бы удобно иметь возможность редактировать список дефолтных правил прямо в его окне вместо того, чтобы добавлять исключения. Ещё было бы хорошо добавлять сразу несколько параметров для одного домена, типа [param1, param2, param3]@domain.com
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13202285, 6 months agoCame over from Clear URLs since it broke payment portals from time-to-time. Neat URL seems to strike a nice balance between maintaining privacy and not interfering with the browsing experience. Thanks to the developer!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5612562, a year agoMoved away from CleanLinks because it would break too many sites with the embedded url feature. I do wish Neat URL had regex support and a UI to easily add more blocks and to troubleshoot/see what has been blocked, but it works great either way. I'm attaching my custom blocking rules that include stuff I've exported from CleanLinks- https://pastebin.com/Hgae9Ans
- Rated 4 out of 5by peacefulpotato, a year agoI used ClearURLs for a while until I learned that it made constant requests to Cloudflare. This one is almost perfect but it doesn't seem to work on AMO. Probably a browser restriction, though.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Barraguesh, 2 years agoClearURLs refugee here. As another comment said, ClearURLs breaks some websites like Decathlon (from time to time) plus this one is lighter so it's a win win.
- Rated 5 out of 5by K3A, 2 years agoCame from ClearURLs and am happy. This is lightweight addon which does one thing and does it perfectly - cleaning urls. I hate how ClearURLs does much much more, it totally bloated and by default breaks important ETag caching functionality.