- Rated 1 out of 5by Trisha, 6 months agoI've used this extension for years with no problems. Two days ago, I began having trouble with images/photos not showing up, whole pages being blank. When I turned Ghostery off, the issues were fixed!
- Rated 1 out of 5by muddypantz, 6 months agoUsed to be okay but now you gotta pay to get basic security. Feel this was bought out to monitor your traffic. 3rd party site is called on every page hit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cool Bro, 6 months agoHow come it doesn't block well known trackers from Adobe? And I can't even add my filters! Just Use Ublock Origin with another extension like Privacy Badger or Disconnect, it will offer the same features. Worst of all, it has a high possibility of site breakage. Use another adblocker.
- Rated 2 out of 5by bananerfarts, 6 months agoit had no problems so far till recently when some pages wouldnt even load up, it would be a white screen until i "paused" ghostery then it started working, this needs to be fixed fast
- Rated 2 out of 5by ofcandy, 6 months agosad because it it the specific adds-on which disable image.BAIDU.com. The thumbnail can't be alterred. If you can please solve this bug because lots of Chinese user are looking for it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12356698, 7 months agoI've used Ghostery for a long time, but can't anymore because it causes pages to freeze up and hang now.
And looking into it, this issue has been a frequently occurring one going back some time.