- by Wilf, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Just didn't work, then again, not much seems to works with what's become the weed of the internet.
Maybe it's about time Firefox themselves started doing something positive about what has basically turned into a spam site.
- by andreasr, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Sadly it does not work. Either google or pinterest found a way around it, half of the frontpage results are pintrest. using regex on pi-hole now.
Good idea, though. Needs more work
- by Felthas, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is currently not working for me. Uninstall/reinstall. I have tried everything for this. Last month it was working fine. I hope you get it fixed soon, I love this extension. Please get it up asap.
- by whitepawn, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5I was REALLY looking forward to this. Except it doesn't work. Enabled, un-enabled, re-enabled. Reloaded Mozilla. Rinse/repeat. This add-on does nothing.
The only thing that works is -pinterest in the search bar and that only stops pinterest page results, it doesn't stop the top 50 images from being....pinterest which is what lead me here, to this add-on.
Pinterest wins, apparently.
- by Jürgen, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Breaks Google Maps. Searching for an existing street, you get the right one suggested, you click on it, and Google says it can't find that street. Removing the addon get Google Maps back to work.
- by JMJAR, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin doesn't remove pinterest results, it asks Google to not show them, it's something Firefox can do natively (as shown here http://westsideelectronics.com/how-to-remove-exclude-any-site-from-your-google-searches-permanently/).... And the "author" of this "plugin" is asking money... This is a scam.