Review by WStegem
Rated 1 out of 5by WStegem, a year ago
Doesn't work for search by image, the only reason I installed it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by kdpw, 23 days agoThis was last updated in January of 2021. The extension straight up does not work and is not useful. I cannot recommend this at all and I am disappointed to have to keep slogging through pinterest results every time I need an art reference. Hopefully someone else makes a working pinterest-blocking extension at some point.
- Rated 5 out of 5by NJS36, 5 months agoI love it! It works great!! That's how much Pinterest annoys me!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Abel, 9 months agoDoesn't work at all on Firefox 102.0.1, Pinterest results still appears on Google image searches. Pain in the ass, evil activities...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Albino, 9 months agoFunctional, but ends up removing Way More image results than just pinterest images (though thats likely an issue with google)
Plus, ive moved off of using google except for very specific searches that other search engines cant find and this isnt built for those.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Air, 2 years agoQuite simply? Doesn't work. Pinterest continues to pervert my search results. Also requests permission to view a few too many domains for my comfort.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13425337, 2 years agoKinda works, but it completely breaks Google Maps search, anything you search for returns "No results found".
- Rated 3 out of 5by miso, 2 years agoIt doesn't work for Duckduckgo but I added stars just for existing. F**ck the cancer that is pinterest.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15135020, 2 years agoWorking for me on Firefox 78 (MacOS). Only works on google though, so no duckduckgo, ecosia, qwant etc.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Wilf, 2 years agoJust didn't work, then again, not much seems to works with what's become the weed of the internet.
Maybe it's about time Firefox themselves started doing something positive about what has basically turned into a spam site.
- Rated 1 out of 5by andreasr, 2 years agoSadly it does not work. Either google or pinterest found a way around it, half of the frontpage results are pintrest. using regex on pi-hole now.
Good idea, though. Needs more work
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14552292, 2 years agoDid not block pinterest. In fact it was all the front page results in the google search page
- Rated 1 out of 5by Felthas, 2 years agoThis is currently not working for me. Uninstall/reinstall. I have tried everything for this. Last month it was working fine. I hope you get it fixed soon, I love this extension. Please get it up asap.
- Rated 1 out of 5by whitepawn, 2 years agoI was REALLY looking forward to this. Except it doesn't work. Enabled, un-enabled, re-enabled. Reloaded Mozilla. Rinse/repeat. This add-on does nothing.
The only thing that works is -pinterest in the search bar and that only stops pinterest page results, it doesn't stop the top 50 images from being....pinterest which is what lead me here, to this add-on.
Pinterest wins, apparently.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mimicus, 2 years agoWorks well with google search but side effect with google maps (can't search/find). It is necessary to temporarily deactivate the module before using google maps