- by juankestein, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Solved my instagram problem. How do I activate dark theme tho?Thanks for the feedback! There never was an explicit dark theme option, instead CSS system colors were used to provide this effect. Unfortunately, Firefox disabled that feature in version 61+ so it's always been defacto hard-coded to black-on-white since then.
Thanks to your suggestion I have already implemented a working prototype that will instead automatically adapt to the color of the currently enabled theme. I hope to publish that soon.
- by Rocknation, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5With Gramblr dead and buried, and the mobile browser simulators in my Firefox web console resulting in nothing but error messages, I needed a way to continue posting photos to Instagram from my Mac desktop. All I have to do now is switch the Switcher on and off -- thanks, and stay in business!
- by Firefox user 12824938, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent solution to deal with seriously buggy/bloated Yahoo email "classic mail" webpage (recent forced "upgrade" from yahoo) and also google's forced removal of lightweight sending text messages from browser (replacement is bloated, extremely slow). IN BOTH CASES - set user-agent to android/firefox browser for *.yahoo.com or voice.google.com as appropriate, and now I get a usable, lightweight presentation without yahoo's bugs/bloat and google's bloat of their desktop browser presentations. Also user-agent changer adds no perceptible load to my extremely low-resource computer, excellent!
- by Firefox user 13208961, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Теперь работает прекрасно, спасибо за хороший аддон. Только не прекращайте его поддержку, перепробовал все, но такого функционала нет нигде.There was a problem with Waterfox/FirefoxESR. This has been fixed. Please write a new review if that is not what you meant.
Возникла проблема с Waterfox/FirefoxESR. Это было исправлено. Пожалуйста, напишите новый отзыв, если это не то, что вы имели в виду.
- by _ztv, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The huge size of the drop-down menu.
The huge size of the extension itself.
Access to browser activity during navigation.
What for?> The huge size of the drop-down menu.
This was added a couple of days ago to compensate for people with high-res monitors where the popup ended up being tiny. I guess it will become another option in settings…
UPDATE: Reverted to the previous behaviour, the new behaviour is now available as a disabled-by-default checkbox in the extension options.
> The huge size of the extension itself.
Since this is a recurring question I've added an FAQ entry to the extension's description. Please kindly refer to that for an answer.
> Access to browser activity during navigation.
Used to switch the extension's icon color and tooltip when you navigate from/to pages that have an override set. I could do without that permission but this way it is more reliable and easier to implement (note that extension will be able to see all sites you visit regardless of this permission, it's just more convenient to do it this way in this particular case).
- by Firefox user 6991270, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This saved my life. OK, almost .... There was this obnoxious site that insisted on IE for no good reason. and my employment mandated access to that site. Was almost going to update my resume :-)
But seriously: good stuff !!!!!
- by Marek, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5For some mysterious reason, the main view of the addon turns black after a few restarts of Firefox for Android. Its background as well as text. Happened repeatedly across multiple FF versions and after reinstalling the addon.
- by Firefox user 15160329, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work well but Is now breaking sites. Please fix.Sorry for the inconvience caused by the recent changes. Version 1.3.4 should now stop the remaining breakage from occuring. If you still observe issues please send some examples of broken sites and what is wrong with them so that I may take a look. Thanks!