- Rated 1 out of 5by johndoe, 17 days agoon the tor browser no matter the agent switcher i use YouTubes video player breaks like lines will appear on the video player and i don't know why can pls fix other than that the product is good.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Azmisov, 4 years agoDoesn't seem to be designed for easy mobile use
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThank you for your feedback! Could you please be more specific on how you think the mobile UI should be designed? The mobile UI was not a primary development focus and has been added as an afterthought, so I'd welcome any input here.
- Rated 1 out of 5by _ztv, 4 years agoThe huge size of the drop-down menu.
The huge size of the extension itself.
Access to browser activity during navigation.
Developer responseposted 4 years ago> The huge size of the drop-down menu.
This was added a couple of days ago to compensate for people with high-res monitors where the popup ended up being tiny. I guess it will become another option in settings…
UPDATE: Reverted to the previous behaviour, the new behaviour is now available as a disabled-by-default checkbox in the extension options.
> The huge size of the extension itself.
Since this is a recurring question I've added an FAQ entry to the extension's description. Please kindly refer to that for an answer.
> Access to browser activity during navigation.
Used to switch the extension's icon color and tooltip when you navigate from/to pages that have an override set. I could do without that permission but this way it is more reliable and easier to implement (note that extension will be able to see all sites you visit regardless of this permission, it's just more convenient to do it this way in this particular case).
- Rated 1 out of 5by piotrjurkiewicz, 5 years agoBloated and slow. Another addon, "User Agent Switcher and Manager", which do exactly the same, is faster and more than 20 times smaller!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoYet it doesn't spoof the other `navigator.*` properties amiright? Over 90% of the size of this extension is a stripped down version of the Browscap User-Agent capability database that we use to infer the required extra information based on the given User-Agent-String. Not trying to convince you or anything, but I thought an explanation of why this is happening may be in order. :-)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14298432, 5 years agoTested this addon against sites like: https://panopticlick.eff.org/
As you will clearly see when you test it for yourself, it does not work.
Set it to windows / IE : here is my test result
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
as you can clearly see it does not work.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI'm not sure what you are complaining about, but the above is a “Windows 7 64-bit running Internet Explorer 11 32-bit” user-agent. I see nothing unexpected with this result.