- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15932628, 3 years agoIt's easy to add websites to your tasks, but not as easy as it could be: You have to choose a project and scroll down to the bottom of the list to see the button "Add website as task". Annoying if you're lists tend to be longer than 4-5 items.
- Rated 4 out of 5by wlecki, 3 years agoIt's ok, it looks like it's a simple web wrapper around full website. The only thing, that I don't understand, is the fact, it has to load each time I click on it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by thotto, 3 years agoI like that the extension allows me to add quick tasks without having to open the web app, but it loads quite slow, which somehow defeats its purpose.
The last time the extension was updated was late 2018. I hope Todoist team don't forget about this. Otherwise, they could have made this extension open source, like Toggl does.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Guy Sherman, 3 years agoI really like this addon, particularly because when you are on a gmail tab, if you add a task via the + button (in the top bar, not at the bottom of the list), you can add the email as a task (and it will link them email to the task).
To get 5 stars it would be good to see the "Add Email As Task" link show up whichever way we add a task (it currently doesn't when you add task from the bottom of the list), and have it load more quickly when I click the button in the firefox menubar (at present it takes about 1 second to bring up the list).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15243268, 3 years agoPassei a utilizar o firefox agora, a extensão nesse navegador é muito boa, flúida, rápida e limpa.
Tenho um ponto de melhoria que é o carregamento da extensão no firefox nightly, quando abro o navegador a extensão não é carregada automaticamente, necessitando eu clicar para abrir.