- by spoorks, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's pretty convenient to have a panel showing my tasks instead of having to go to the site or use the application. I can have it open while I check what I need to do for the week, very good for school work.
The only thing I would change is that the number that shows the tasks I have isn't synced. It'll show what I had like two or three days before even if I cleared those tasks. I usually have to disable and re-enable the extension to fix it :/
- by punk1503, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This addon has a very long loading time. And it reloads every time you open it, so it becomes easier to just open a web version which is totally faster.
By the way todoist still is the best "todo" app.
- by Octavian, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Please add the option to automatically close the new window when you add a task with a keyboard shortcut. This was the default behaviour up until 13.12.2021, after the last update this is no longer the case, the window stays open after I create the shortcut. I'm not sure if this is Firefox or Todoist related though.
- by greg, a year agoRated 4 out of 5All-around is good and the needed integration for FF.
The one miss is the load time (a noticeable 1-2sec). Wondering if possible for a quick-add (current URL) option? Generally, I'm not looking to review the full environment (full lists etc) through the add-on. Just need to add current URL.
- by KingOfDog, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Awesome ToDo-List and Organizer. However, it is annoying that the extension needs to reload every time you click on the icon. It's only 1-2 seconds, though it accumlates over time making it annoying.
- by Wii Chicken, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on, but one thing that I wish was available would be the option to select where websites go when adding them as a task via the right click menu.
- by Firefox user 15932628, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's easy to add websites to your tasks, but not as easy as it could be: You have to choose a project and scroll down to the bottom of the list to see the button "Add website as task". Annoying if you're lists tend to be longer than 4-5 items.