- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15865975, 2 years agoIt's actually amazing — when it works. Most of the time, it's an enigma whether it will open or not. Sometimes, it open just a quarter and doesn't show the tasks. But hey, when it works it serves me well.
- Rated 3 out of 5by rickoman, 3 years agoWhen right-clicking to "add to Todoist" I wish it would give me the opportunity to edit the title. Using the webpage title is NOT the "action" that needs to be preformed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by nietaki, 3 years agoIt's basically a pop-up window with the todoist app. Which means it loads just as slowly. If I'm going to wait for 3 seconds for the thing to load, I'd rather visit the full todoist website instead.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Andy McIlwain, 4 years agoRecently switched back to Firefox from Chrome. Todoist was one of my most-used apps. Unfortunately it keeps throwing errors in Firefox. Followed the documentation on Todoist's site, but nothing worked.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ple103, 5 years ago1. There is a significant delay between opening the popup and when the contents display.
2. After a sync, the new contents don't appear until after reopening the popup.
I have seen issue #1 with other extensions so maybe there's not much that can be done for now. However, I would like to see issue #2 fixed since reopening the popup is not ideal considering issue #1.
Otherwise I'm happy to see that Todoist is a Web Extension :)