- Rated 1 out of 5by S&J Vlog's, 6 months agoNot sure what happened but it changed no longer remembers on what tab to reload when you start up Firefox... Controls have changed an not working properly...
- Rated 1 out of 5by nitsuj9823, a year agoI have a problem with the app. The tab refreshes the page but it doesn't dump the old RAM data. I've experienced a single tab go up to 7Gb RAM usage by continuously auto-refreshing it over time. Please fix this problem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14286762, 2 years agoReally pretty and 'could have been' useful little add-on.
My only regret is that when I opt for 'Do not reload when tab is active', it still DOES IT!
And conversely, it did NOT reload a tab at least once when requested.
So unfortunately, I cannot trust this add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Maumbo, 3 years agoThis add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.
- Rated 1 out of 5by roco, 3 years agoThis add-on doens't work at all ! In a new tab I loaded an online newspaper webpage that refreshes every 5 minutes and selected on "Tab Reloader" the option "Do not reload if tab is active", then I wait and find out that the web page was actually reloading itself as usual, so I concluded that this add-on is not working and for that I'm uninstalling it immediately this non-operative add-on !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !