- Rated 1 out of 5by Anne, 6 days agoIt is impossible to contact support online or by calling. I have a paid account and can not get any service.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dsscheibe, 9 days agolatest upgrade about 5/12/23 broke it, disappeared from my tool bar and no longer fills forms
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15215591, 13 days agoRoboForm is not secure My Passwords have been compromised using RoboForm Do not like it
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17893522, 24 days agoYou need to make a web page that doesn't require an IT degree to use. I keep hitting the install button and it takes me to this page that doesn't show any install options. this program is useless. It used to work and I used it all the time now bullshit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Pinnacle1959, a month agoWorks great in Chrome. Can't get icon to appear in firefox browser like it used to.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17868652, a month agoyou people are impossible to do business with, I want to pay my bill. So I wasted ! hour trying to reup. How can I pay without applepay?
- Rated 1 out of 5by cordial69, 2 months agoLa barre latérale au deesus de la barre des tâches a disparu. je ne peux plus remplir les formulaires
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bookdoctor, 2 months agoLike others, the extension stops working and the icon is greyed out. Tried support chat and was disconnected immediately when I suggested app had a problem. After paying for this for 10+ years, I'm a pissed off customer.
- Rated 1 out of 5by vicsan, 2 months agoThe RoboForm icon is on my top toolbar and isn't working. I've used this extension for 15 years and have never had so many problems with it. And there doesn't seem to be any explanation for it not working. My life is in RoboForm! I have it toggled on in Firefox extensions, but it still does not work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chargin, 2 months agoLike other users here this has stopped working for me today. My Roboform icon is greyed out, I can view an error
"Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist."
I have used this for years and I use it many times per day. No changes to Firefox or update to the plugin on my end.
(Also, Im using Waterfox which has worked fine with Roboform until today)
I hope there is a fix soon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Choco, 3 months agoMy free trial expired and in order to get my passwords I would have needed to pay.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17801390, 3 months agothe last update undid my roboform i have had for many years,please help