- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13895792, 2 months agoJust great, much better than the one written by Erwan Ameil. 99.9% of sites I visit, use Java, it is a real pain having to turn it on all the time, a default to one is awesome. Keep up the good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by goodenoughcui, 2 years agoIt is a very convenient addon that you can set the default status of script being "on" or "off".
- Rated 5 out of 5by Goeroeboeroe, 4 years agoExcellent extension.
Especially when you're building sites and you have to check if <noscript> works this is an excellent add-on.
Going every time to about:config or the settings in the developer tools is getting really annoying, simply clicking on an icon works far better.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThanks a lot :) I appreciate your feedback, I commented late as I again encountered this review and it touched my heart.
- Rated 5 out of 5by o9uH, 4 years agoВеликолепно! Отключение и включение по 1 клику, большего и не надо.
- Rated 5 out of 5by psi-x, 5 years agoОтключает скрипты и запоминает сайты и на андроид работает и обновы частые молодцы
- Rated 5 out of 5by Goozak, 5 years agoWorks great !
Next day, I couldn't figure why the site was not working. Looking at the errors in the console, I saw a bunch of "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource ..." errors, which confused me even more.