- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13593578, 4 days agoIt's useful, but I could use a simpler means to get the mail address - it would be nice to have copy button upon clicking the icon - 2 clicks to have the address, instead of going to "Manage all masks" wait for it to load, sign in (I have no idea why it sing off) and then get it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by sevect, a month agoBonne interface, bonne intégration, très pratique.
Nota pour debug (v2.4.5) : lorsque le module est activé, il m'est impossible de me connecter au site tgvinoui.sncf (avec une vraie adresse), car la page est systématiquement rechargée automatiquement dès que je saisie l'e-mail.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14539615, 2 months agoVery helpful, but it could be improved a lot if the masks were easily available from the toolbar icon for the times when the extension doesn't detect an email field.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThank you for the feedback. You can also get to your masks from the right-click context menu in any field. Masks in the toolbar icon is on the roadmap! Hope to have it out soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marrows, 3 months agoIt's an awesome feature from Mozilla, but I can't customize the address so it's hard (the first one was impossible) to remember and use outside my PC. If Mozilla updates it and make the address customizable, I'll give it a 5 star rate
- Rated 4 out of 5by Testudo, 3 months agoIt works, but only manually through your own account. Maybe something is blocked?! Clicking the Relay icon in the symbol bar shows nothing and when you click on the settings icon nothing happens. Email field loading endless but right click on it contains new options and works.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Grzegorz, 3 months agoSince I started using Firefox Relay on some websites login and email are displayed incorrectly (cropped or covered by another text) or aren't displayed at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14177500, 4 months agoMe gustaría que también eliminaran los trackers como lo hacen el sistema implementado por duckduckgo.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13261865, 4 months agoI am using it. The developer's suggestion worked: I enabled the collecting of data and it saved the accounts. I especially appreciate the other extension that blocks Facebook tracking, and use this especially for sites that have Facebook tracking anyway. MY CREDIT UNION has a Facebook tracker. None of my complaints to them has worked; I have been busy with plans to contact some of my good senators and representatives.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHi on your Relay dashboard (https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/)can you please go to your settings (click the account icon) and confirm if the following option is selected: "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used."? This should ensure that these are saved on the server.