- by Firefox user 14052886, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5After the latest update to Firefox removed Live Bookmarks I tried a few add-ons to add the functionality back to Firefox as it was something I found useful. This add-on is the best one I've tried. Its easy to set up and use.
- by Alex6, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5very convenient since the abandonment of RRS feed in native...
it just misses a small button to copy the address of the feed to the clipboard (if we use an external feed reader ...)
- by Joolee, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5At first, it was only bringing back a poor decision by Mozilla, badly. Now with the new version and read/unread markings, it improves on the removed functionality!
- by sean, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5quickly bringing back (another) feature that's been lost as Mozilla slowly transistions into a CRAP browser. (like seriously, what are they doing?! I'm considering moving to Chrome)
- by Firefox user 14497772, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Functionality 9/10
I like that i can use ascii characters such as "█✓█" for the read feeds.
Features i want:
1) Changing the icon of the feed instead of default folder. (but i understand its not possible)
2) The already read feeds to be greyed out
3) The ability to hide specific feeds with an option like "Must not contain:"
- by Firefox user 14510951, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Use this addon to add and manually install live bookmarks from atom or rss, and then switch it off. In Quantum it pushes up CPU usage to the point my laptop fan came on, and Firefox was incredibly laggy. Now I know it's foibles, I'm happy to carry on using it - disabled most of the time - and Firefox is back to being fast.
- by Firefox user 10437610, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5An excellent replacement for the buit-in livemarks lost in Firefox 64-0. Their use is as easy as they where and I think it provides an useful lost function.