- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14644099, 5 years agoDie integrierte Unterstützung für Feed Reader und Dynamische Lesezeichen wurde beginnend mit Version 64 aus Firefox entfernt. Das war zunächst eine Katastrophe. Aber mit Livemarks klappt das wieder reibungslos. Insbesondere die Mouse over - Vorschau. Wer kann/will denn schon immer auf eine Seite wechseln, wenn er viele Portale verfolgen will.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11391270, 5 years agoVery good. Addon works as promised and the overall functionality is well implemented. Thanks guys for restoring this functionality that was stripped away by stupid Mozilla.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13727573, 5 years agoThis works great, but I have some observations/suggestions:
1) When I open all in new tabs, it also opens the home page (site URL) of the feed. Firefox's Live Bookmarks did not have this behaviour.
2) Under More Options, I just discovered today that I can set a custom symbol/emoji for the Unread and Read Status of a bookmark.
This feature should be highlighted in your description and in the changelog.
3) The default for the Read status is this, ✓, a black tick mark, which makes it quite hard to see at a glance.
I changed it to ✅ which I think looks much better. I think you should make it the default or at least suggest it as an option in the description of this addon.
4) When I changed the symbol for Read status, I had to Reload Live Bookmark, or restart Firefox for it to apply to all 10 feeds I have saved in a folder. Please apply the change instantly.
Thanks for this great addon!
It would be very helpful if you could add an option called Open All Unread in Tabs, above Open All in Tabs!
Right now I have to Open All in Tabs, remember the oldest unread tab name, find it, then Close Tabs to the Right to be left with the newest blog posts I have not opened before.