- by Firefox user 14714252, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5[EN]After Mozilla removed the RSS support from firefox, I was lost. This extension "Livemarks" works even better and you can even import your old RSS back
[IT]Dopo che Mozilla ha rimosso il support RSS non sapevo come fare. Con quest'estensione sono riuscito a ricaricare tutti i segnalibri live che avevano smesso di funzionare. E' anche meglio di prima!
- by Firefox user 14644099, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Die integrierte Unterstützung für Feed Reader und Dynamische Lesezeichen wurde beginnend mit Version 64 aus Firefox entfernt. Das war zunächst eine Katastrophe. Aber mit Livemarks klappt das wieder reibungslos. Insbesondere die Mouse over - Vorschau. Wer kann/will denn schon immer auf eine Seite wechseln, wenn er viele Portale verfolgen will.
- by Firefox user 11391270, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good. Addon works as promised and the overall functionality is well implemented. Thanks guys for restoring this functionality that was stripped away by stupid Mozilla.
- by Firefox user 13727573, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This works great, but I have some observations/suggestions:
1) When I open all in new tabs, it also opens the home page (site URL) of the feed. Firefox's Live Bookmarks did not have this behaviour.
2) Under More Options, I just discovered today that I can set a custom symbol/emoji for the Unread and Read Status of a bookmark.
This feature should be highlighted in your description and in the changelog.
3) The default for the Read status is this, ✓, a black tick mark, which makes it quite hard to see at a glance.
I changed it to ✅ which I think looks much better. I think you should make it the default or at least suggest it as an option in the description of this addon.
4) When I changed the symbol for Read status, I had to Reload Live Bookmark, or restart Firefox for it to apply to all 10 feeds I have saved in a folder. Please apply the change instantly.
Thanks for this great addon!
It would be very helpful if you could add an option called Open All Unread in Tabs, above Open All in Tabs!
Right now I have to Open All in Tabs, remember the oldest unread tab name, find it, then Close Tabs to the Right to be left with the newest blog posts I have not opened before.