- by Broffrey, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5Avoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- by Yoski, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Too annoying "Accept functional cookies" page which opens every time I visit amazon, nevertheless I've clicked "Do not add cookies" each time.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoWithout the *functional* cookies (which allow the add-on to store its settings) it can not work. You either have to accept them or you can not use the add-on. As per the rules set out by Mozilla we have to show this page and ask for permission for this basic functionality.
- by Firefox user 15312919, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I've been using keepa.com for years and really like it, but the add-on doesn't appear to work, at least out of the box. Reading some comments it seems I might need to lower some security feature for it to function but none of the things I tried worked.
If the add-on needs extra steps to actually work, that should be mentioned on its front page and/or app settings!
Also, I'd expect at least clicking the add-on icon while I'm on a product page would go to Keepa's pricing history on that product at least, but it just loads my tracking list.
So, right now, the add-on has no use at all for me, unfortunately.
- by Firefox user 16170613, a year agoRated 1 out of 5They claim that they support amazon.com.br, but they don't! Fake news.
The first message you get is: "Keepa can sadly no longer update product data for Amazon.com.br"
- by OneManArmy, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5As promised while emailing Keepa customer service, here is your 1 star review. Your refund policy is antiquated and set up in such a way that makes it appear as if you're only in it for the money. Submitted a request for refund the day after funds were pulled from my account. Most organizations allow for a 10 to 14 day refund request window.
I never use this add on and forgot to log in to cancel the yearly subscription I was automatically enrolled in when signing up.
Seems legit shady.
In response: Horrible response. "Oh your not going to use our product for the upcoming year you paid for it (mistakenly), too bad, we're keeping your money." Enjoy your 1 star.