Reviews for FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥)
FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥) by susbox
- Rated 3 out of 5by Eiji, 2 months agoThe plug-in do not work on private windows. It take a screenshot, open a new page with supposedly the screenshot but only show an infinite loading screen.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TELLALL4ALL, 3 months agoso far works pretty well. PDF is slow. Have only used it recently so the warts may show up later. but so far so good.
- Rated 3 out of 5by user, 10 months agoNot so great! It can be better.
I have screen tearing because of bad scrolling or something like this with Firefox 101.0.1.
I have some unwanted content with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703.
Something unwanted is repeated on the right per every page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13924435, a year ago3 zvjezdice zbog upornog, dosadnog, ometajućeg nuđenja pro verzije
- Rated 3 out of 5by Popov71, a year agoLes zones de capture retournent assez souvent des défauts de cadrage en hauteur. Pas d'édition de la saisie possible... Il y a mieux!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Erebar, 2 years agoDoesn't save text in the free version... just use Print as PDF.
- Rated 3 out of 5by garpikquo, 2 years agoWorks well, however cannot successfully take screenshots to save when a webpage is on Firefox's Reading Mode. If you use Reading Mode a lot and want to gett a screenshot of it all, you might need to look at another extension.
- Rated 3 out of 5by normal user, 2 years agoRecently, about the new update version. It pops up the "Please wait: creating..." in the center of the PC screen is annoying. I suggest it can
popup in the center of the Firefox windows that is saving the screenshots and not appear at the center of the LCD screen. Because I have moved the firefox to the right side of the screen to use. And the left side of the screen is doing only video stream recording.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16298092, 3 years agoWeb applications for documentation purposes are shoted quite poorly. Side menu disappears, and header repetes covering vital parts of scrolable document.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12370795, 3 years agoWas working fine BUT suddenly does NOT work anymore since I updated FireFox to v 102.4
- Rated 3 out of 5by David2k8, 3 years agoI use Firefox Nightly from some time now but suddenly Fireshot use a lot of memory that clog the system so I have to unselect it. I don't know why is that, it used to work like a charm.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jerry, 4 years agoI am using this extension for more a year one chrome and I can this extension is worth it. But I have mailed them before a long time ago and even written a review for the same that gmail mails arent getting proper screenshots when any 3 option are selected. Please check this bug and improve everywhere. Thanks.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14617597, 4 years agoAs stated in description, saves an image of page. So, in saved Pdf, text is not editable. Limits its usefulness.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TigerNightmare, 4 years agoWas hoping this would replace Screengrab with its similar feature set, but it has nags about buying the premium version, plus the selection tool doesn't capture the correct area.