- by qop, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Created an empty file after taking longer capturing the page then competitors, competitors also don't push another lite version down your throat. I tried this thinking the negative reviewers must be stupid given the majority of positive reviews, I was wrong. Don't make my mistake. Go somewhere else.
- by Firefox user 16543460, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon no longer works. After several months of use, the plugin scans the page but does not save the screenshot to a file. The problem also occurs with other users, which can be checked on the forum and unexpectedly, buying the pro version helps with this problem. It's over for me
- by Firefox user 16203555, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I wanted to rate Fireshot zero stars. They seem to have upgraded it to a paid version. The program on Firefox is no longer functional as far as I know. I'm removing it now, tired of being prompted to buy it, frustrated that it no longer works...
- by piecevcake, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Don't pay for pro version. Was working but the pro options have disappeared/not working. PDFs are no longer split into pages, and only captures 1 scrolling box of a whole web page with 2 scrolling boxes. Dev does not respond to emails. "Support site" is a shambles. If you are lucky you won't get a message saying "this message cannot be posted". If you are lucky your message will be posted but you will never see it nor will anyone else because there is no sort by date or filter on the site. Will update if I receive a reply.
- by fotomatt, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Offers to capture as PDF with embedded links, but quietly redirects those link to their "buy our software" page. I don't mind folks asking me to buy their freely-provided products, at all. But when a company subverts important functionality without mentioning it, then I simply can't trust them anymore.
- by lesefreudig, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5The addon doesn't work.
My Screenshots are empty. @susbox: You can try it with this side:
- by Firefox user 15137635, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It's November 202: Doesn't work at all. Ping me when they fix it and it works like it used to.
It used to work and now when I use "full page" it cuts things off, like gmail emails. This is frustrating beyond belief.
- by Loquacious1, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5I finally gave up trying to get a decent image from this add on, uninstalled. Not sure what happened but the saved images aren't readable and are useless. This app used to work once but it's no longer functioning for me. Please fix. Nothing about this inspires me to pay for Pro.
- by Firefox user 15037318, a year agoRated 1 out of 5To the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Full Web Page Screenshots". The title should be "Screenshot of Only the visible part of the Web Page".
- by Firefox user 12478365, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't save full web-page, onli visible part. Have tried to select manually full page, but the result was the same - only random visible part of the screen