- Rated 1 out of 5by FireFoxNewbie, 2 months agoThere are an overwhelming number of 5 star reviews for this Add-on, which is appropriate given how this app provides an easy and comprehensive method for capturing images when the need arises.
I’m going to become somewhat political here, as a California resident. Because of the horrible economic environment imposed on us here the difficulties in rewarding monetarily those who develop useful tools like this detracts from the ability to do so. For those who have, to some extent, escaped this attack on their prosperity it is good practice to reward those who make outstanding achievements when it comes to Add-ons.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16094004, 5 months agoImmer wieder steht da 'NEW', aber es kommt nichts new. was soll der blödsinn ihr arkrampen?? das ist verarsche!! version ist seit aug.21 unverändert, Version 0.99.15
Veröffentlicht 27. Juli 2021 – 3,72 MB, also ist das nur dumme werbung.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17326436, 7 months agoIt is not until after installation that you'll really find out that you need extra parts installed to get the features that was probably the reason that you installed this, like me. AND those extra Windows, not available for Mac yet, features are on sale at 33%OFF at $40. W?!
- Rated 1 out of 5by WhatIsThis, a year agoI almost purchased the "Pro" version, but then I discovered that it does not work on pages more than a couple in length. Just freezes up and won't present the save option. Seems others are having the issue, and the developer is not addressing the issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by SubMarinerr, a year agoIt was great until they took several options out, which now are only available if you pay for a subscription (FireShot Pro) which is $40!. Removed from my FF.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13296443, a year agoIt used to work perfectly. Since lsat week, however, I am unable to save anything more than an image of the one visible screen, regardless of what menu option I select.
It will no longer save longer pages, or save text in a form that I can OCR.
Is there a help feature?
- Rated 1 out of 5by timezone, a year agoWhen you screenshot an entire webpage that is an e-mail you end up with a series of screenshots each containing a part of the entire webpage but with the webpage frame surrounding each one. This is unusable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nibinaear, 2 years agoEntire program suddenly vanished from Firefox 87.0. Nothing in toolbars, not listed in addons list, but this page has a "remove" buton on it still.
Turns out they listed it under "Take.." in the addons list, but the addon begins with "Full.." on the addons.mozilla.org site so you can't find it! They also used the similar "S" for the icon in the toolbar as "HTTPS anywhere" thus making it appear that the icon had vanished. After reinstalling the program there are 2 copies listed in the addons menu, one of which is shown as disabled for some reason. All of this conspired to cause suicidal thoughts.
Can capture entire browser window including toolbars, or specific sections.
Converts to PDF instantly, very fast
Why not make it easier to get to the editor window? It's not mentioned in the docs or video.
Needs better documentation including: Videos with a narration
Written documentation needs an update as it refers to an older version