Reviews for FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥)
FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥) by susbox
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13793059, 5 years agoBogus. The picture quality in so poor that you won't even unable to understand whether it's a picture of person or object.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12610445, 5 years agoHave been using it for years with the regular updates. Unfortunately now I've updated to Firefox 60.0 it no longer works and I can't reinstall it as it says the signature can't be verified! Am really disappointed!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoMe too, because you even cannot afford anything, except 1 star, despite using FireShot for years.
P.S. 1. Remove. 2. Reinstall. 3. Keep using.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6198436, 5 years agoFIRESHOT DISABLED BY FIREFOX 60.0
I hope there will be a FireShot update that will fix this issue soon. Thank you for developing this fantastic add-on!
EDIT 1 >>> STILL NOT COMPATIBLE<<< (May 10, 2018): I just tried to install the add-on using a new (untouched) Firefox profile....it still says it cannot be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 60.0 That indicates to me that your add-on needs to be made compatible with 60.0.
EDIT 2 (May 12, 2018): Since this developer doesn't believe that his add-on isn't compatible with Firefox 60.0, I went looking around for a replacement add-on. I found one! "Nimbus Screen Capture" does basically the same thing as Fireshot (free version)...maybe even better. Anyway, anyone who is tired of waiting for Fireshot to update can give "Nimbus" a try. Hope this helps Firefox 60.0 users out there. Have a nice day!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoNormally, Firefox should do this check automatically, but for some reasons this does not happen to some users. Apologies.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BinKino, 5 years agoSeit Update zu 0.98.93 funktioniert das Addon nicht mehr!!!
Über Menü und KontextMenü auswählen, dann passiert nichts mehr. Will man dies wiederholen, erhält man die Meldung, der Screenshot wäre wohl noch in Arbeit. Wie lange???
Also zurück zu 0.98.67 und basta. Funktioniert. Diese Updaterei ist zu oft nur ein Genickschuss.
Wenn es funktioniert, belasse es dabei!
Oder will man die User mit Gewalt zu neuen Firefox-Versionen zwingen? Echt ärmlich. Einfach nur schwach.
Error: couldn't open library sss.dll
In most cases, disabling the anti-virus software or FireShot reinstall helps.
lol unter Linux ... wie lächerlich erbärmlich schwach!
- Rated 1 out of 5by PeterPan74, 5 years agoInstalled it to take a single screenshot of a single page, it fails miserably - does essentially nothing at all but scroll through the page. No feedback nothing saved in none of the locations it claims to save stuff. Spent 1 hour trying different configurations - now I have given up, just trash this thing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13531469, 6 years agoFirefox 57 geïnstalleerd maar die add on vertelt mij ik heb versie 56 geïnstalleerd. Dus, niet te gebruiken
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6637645, 6 years agoFireshot öffnet nach dem Start von Firefox neuerdings eine Eigenwerbung. Deinstalliert.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13440556, 6 years agoI would give it no stars if I could. I've been using FireShot for years, but now you're installing adware with the upgrade so I have to look at your spam whenever I open Firefox. Also, the function of selecting the section I want to save is not visible anymore. I'm uninstalling this. It's a shame you had to ruin the free version to coerce people to purchase the Pro version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by FVBryM, 6 years agoThis add-on RARELY works - after choosing the method of capture from the drop-down menu, it's virtually impossible to select the area to capture. Attempting to start the process again is a waste of time because of the pop-up that reads the add on is still in use. I've removed this crap from my machine.