- Rated 4 out of 5by slygentleman, 9 months agoWhen you try to read from left to right it gets a little wonky. #NotAllBooks
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13325126, 9 months agoFunktioniert super, dankeschön! Nutze es auch gerne zusammen mit "Read Aloud".
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14078819, 9 months agoThe privacy settings for this extension are appalling. Read all data and all websites? For an ePub reader? No thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Martin, 10 months agoPreviously been a fan, but presently cannot seem to get the plug-in working with FF 100.0.2 (64-bit).
Continuing to check out whether this is related to FF file handling.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14019679, a year agoThis is a good epub reader but I do wish that it could be configured as to whether or not previously read pages are listed in the browser's back button. (Right now it seems that they are with no option to disable that feature.)
- Rated 1 out of 5by fortnider, a year agoDidn't open .epubs and shilled a crypto website on installation and uninstall page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by David Spector, a year agoI first tried an extension by this name in Chrome, and it didn't work. Perhaps it was an old version. When I installed this addon in Firefox, it worked very nicely for local .epub files (competitive with other readers). One limitation is that only the arrow keys move between pages, not space bar or page keys or giving a page number.