- Rated 4 out of 5by juan riccio, 2 years agoEdit: Some sites have elements hidden while in Dark Mode. This has given me problems. I can edit the theme for such sites BUT - a suggestion: when editing/creating a theme, please make the default to only do so for the CURRENT SITE. "All sites" should be explicitly chosen by the user. Thank you!
This is a great add-on and I keep it ON by default. One important improvement for me would be this:
The default behavior for text fields (e.g., username/password fields) gives me yellow background with white lettering. It would be better to have either darker lettering or darker background. As it is, it is very hard (next to impossibile) to make out anything.
Other than that, perfect! THANK YOU :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by joefiesta, 2 years agoExcellent job of darkening. 4 stars only because: I can not (afaik) darken, for example WWW.google.com but NOT DARKEN WWW.google.com/maps. I want most sites normal so I use the INVERT LIST ONLY. Abilitiy to add subsites would help.
- Rated 4 out of 5by geckoram, 2 years agoMe funcionó muy bien para el docs de google, lo he estado usando bastante estos últimos días y es un alibvo poder escribir sin dejarme los ojos. Tiene algunos ajustes bastante útiles para ver bien la página aunque los colores estén modificados
No funciona en todas las páginas, pero para lo que la mayoría lo quiere sirve.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17090559, 2 years agoDark Reader is great and convenient, but some web-pages' color scheme are somehow in conflict of this APP's. There are contents on pages that are hidden and would only reveal itself when the Dark Reader is turned off!
Set to a lighter background would help, sometimes.
May be more preset (color) schemes from Dark Reader would help to alleviate?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wicaksono, 2 years agoMost of the time it works just fine. Some website's style are broken, but I'm okay with that. After the recent update, the dark mode becomes less dark. Maybe you guys are trying something. Keep up the good work!