- by Firefox user 15431286, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I loved the app to take the darkness down so it wasn't so painful to see come night time. Dark reader in the past was able to use open dyslexic, which delighted me as i am neuro-divergent and made reading content easier. Sadly, the font was removed, and i use it less often now
Developer, could you please reconsider putting it back in?
- by Firefox user 17414310, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5This used to be a functioning app...slow loads and memory hog aside. But now, fonts are blurred and a strain to read. I have to switch it off frequently, just to be able to read the page. Fix this issue, it's a deal breaker. It's tough to justify donating to a developer who appears to ignore input.
- by Firefox user 15192498, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5As a plugin its the best of it's kind, and really loved it. but I'm not happy because
Sometimes this plugin make my browser to Hog 10GB RAM!!!
That's a big turn off for me :(
- by Firefox user 14643911, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5I love this app on Chrome but unfortunately it doesn't work well on Ebay. When you click on the tracking number on dynamic mode, it doesn't show anything but as soon as you disable the extension is shows the page. Also Filter + doesn't work properly.
- by Kendrick, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Doesn't always format well. My biggest gripe is that Dark Reader doesn't affect "reader view" in Firefox. When you load up a website and activate "reader view" your page is still white.
- by az55, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Делает сайты темными достаточно корректно. Но при открытии любой страницы (даже уже темной), на экране появляется сначала белая страница, потом уже темная - это очень раздражает, особенно ночью. Ну и естественно расширение замедляет загрузку страниц.
- by Firefox user 14711308, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5I like this extension, one issue im having is It's kind of annoying how it automatically dark's every page. It would be nice to have all pages "Normal" until I toggle to dark. Maybe have a toggle to set pages automatically or to manual "Dark". Just a suggestion. I'd give this 5 stars if it wasn't for the auto dark thing..it keeps turning some pages to green or an off pink color its why im annoyed, it is a good extension though. If you don't mind constantly fixing pages..
- by samb0lt, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Web Pages load slower with this extension even on my high end gaming laptop, and this is after the data has already been received from the internet for the webpage but the extension adds time applying dark theme to websites. Also extension consumes enough system resources to kick in my laptop fan when alternatives like "Dark background and light text" doesn't.