- by amoose136, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Does mostly what I need and the default CSS settings are alright. I did have to whitelist a bunch of sites that already have darkmode that it didn't detect. I also had it break text highlighting on sites that have changed the default text highlight color. I fixed this by adding:
background: #55647a !important;
to the "Native-Dark" css section in the settings.
- by Grace, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5I am not sure if this is a known issue but I started using this extension to make blackboard go into dark mode and it take away my navigation column? like excuse me coding wizards, I need that it helps me navigate the class with out worry of migraine triggers.
and this page is all white like why?
otherwise works great
- by reikken, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good, but would be better if it offered whitelist mode rather than only blacklist mode. As I only want to use it for egregiously bright websites that offer no theme swaps (thankfully getting fewer these days), I only actually want to use it for a few sites. So my options are to keep it off 95% of the time or to add 95% of the sites I visit to the blacklist. the latter is obviously impractical.
- by Mobin 78, a year agoRated 4 out of 5bug : some times while watching instagram in dark mode you click on the post [Picture] and it wont show anything when you disable the dark mode you can see the post clearly.
i think if you test it you can see this problem as well.
hope gets fixed
- by Eristen, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I am loving this extension, but I noticed a bug. The extension actually got in the way of me downloading a google drive file lol. I followed through a link but it was blank, no download was triggered, but as soon as I disabled dark mode the link worked properly. I know it sounds unrelated but I tested it several times
edit: I found about anothe bug. it prevented me from viewing this page specifically https://www.fallguys.com/en-US
it just shows blank white page, but if I go on Chrome it shows perfectly
- by Nathan, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I use this on my Linux desktop and in Firefox on Android. Works well enough to be my go-to dark mode addon.
Compared to Dark Reader, I much prefer this addon, YMMV.