Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by evolusian, a month agoRated 2 out of 5If your requirement is that you want to be able to block a site and all it's pages entirely (e.g. example.com and example.com/a and example.com/b) I guess this works.
If -- like me -- your requirement is that you want to block the primary domain example.com but access links on same domain e.g. example.com/a/link/here.html it's unlikely to work, at least not without an enormous amount of frustration.
Also, the "save" button in the options need to be made much more visible.
- by Nicolas, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This app is percect, clear, simple, straight to the point, possibility to put a random password so as not to be tempted.
Is it planned to port it to Android?
- by Richy672, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Warning - This Add-On is allowed to do the following:
Access your data for all websites
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
Extensions requesting this permission might:
Read product and price information from a page to help find you the best price on items you're shopping for
Offer a password manager that reads and writes details of your username and password
Provide an ad blocker by reading the content of each web page you open to find and remove ad code
- by Firefox user 15949780, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I couldn't get it to work, and I'm good w/ tech. I installed it to avoid wasting time but I think I'll waste more trying to get it to do what it says it does.
- by luz, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5good complement, but I wish it also asked for password in the page options button when the page is locked, easy children can access there and delete the locked pages and master password. And my point of view for an easier and faster configuration would recommend making the button to save change and the one used to configure the master password more visible, personally it took me time to find these options.
Now that there is a virtual school, children should not be distracted by other pages while in class
- by Firefox user 16148634, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately it doesn't work as I hoped.
My expectation - in addition to blocking possibly a particular site - is mainly to hide unwanted and blacklisted sites on BlockSite from search results.
Just like Personal Blocklist on Chrome does.
(the same Personal Blocklist for Firefox, by a different author, doesn't work either.)