Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16266848, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5A good addon, but for some reason it decided to block the nvidia.com website for reasons unknown.. Had to reset the addon to get access back to the site so I could download graphics drivers..
- by Firefox user 14295532, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5A wonderful Add-On, I love it and use it since many years.
Alas, in the latest Version 11.0.41, there seems to be a severe bug.
When saving complete web-pages (with pictures), FF 68.12.0esr freezes for quite a while.
Then, in the download log, it says "failed".
When I press the redo-button, saving works instantly.
With NoScript deactivated, saving works normal.
Without that, I had given 5 stars.
Hoping for improvement, for this is really annoying.
- by Join2, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Lately when I look in the trusted list there are about 40 websites marked as trusted like: google-yahoo-hotmail etc...............I have not added these to the trusted list. So who put these websites in this list? Uninstall noscript and install again same problem. Cannot remove these sites, meaning I don't know how to. So untrusted by hand. What is this, some malware/adware?
- by Firefox user 13367754, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Avec au moins 1 Million d'utilisateurs ce n'est pas une ÉTOILE qu'il devrait avoir pour utiliter public mais une couronne pour le remercier pour son travail. En tous cas c'est avec un grand merci à Giorgio Maone que j'utilise tous les jours JAVA SCRIPT .
- by assassini, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5previously remembered permissions. but now no longer . so frustrating to have to allow trusted sites every time
is this a known issue
will it be fixed in future update
- by Ronak, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5If you want a complete ad free experience,
I don't remember the angel whose comment I read on a thread,but for those who don't know about it,trust me this provides one of the best browsing experiences ever.
- by Firefox user 14225267, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Almost a total control above the content.
-very easy to use
-clean tune options
P.S. Wish a mode that mark page elements by source that used(so that you can control content by vice versa flow, by turning off).
- by Loader, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Активно пользуюсь вашим дополнением. Прошу реализовать синхронизацию настроек через профиль Firefox, т.к. после запуске на новом компьютере приходится заново разрешать доступ к скриптам на большинстве сайтов.
Can you sinc NoScrypt options on different devices with Firefox profile or add export/import option?
- by Uggh, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5New design required some getting used to, but it's no real issue; still an indispensable addon.
Maybe one suggestion: could you show on the icon not only the number of blocked elements, but also if all elements have been dealt with by the user, i.e. whether all have been set to a value different from 'standard'? That could be in particular useful on a new website where maybe some widely used scripts are already blocked (e.g. all the google-analystics stuff), but you still have to check personally whether there are some additional scripts you might want to allow.
Nevertheless, it's still one of the most useful addons.
- by Firefox user 16210350, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5NoScript has always been working very good. You can set it up to run on your frequently website once. After that it will remember your settings so NoScript dont just "break" things. Put all the ad company and google spy service to Untrusted. Put the "good" ones to temp trusted so you can see that it works. For example YouTube you would like to be trusted so it works. Google.com you would want to add to Untrusted. Play around with the settings then you have a great protection.