- by Hugo Napoli, a month agoRated 5 out of 5El mejor accesorio a nivel de seguridad en la navegación web. Felicitaciones a su creador, quien tiene el honor de que esté preinstalado incluso en el navegador TOR.
The best accessory at the level of safety in web navigation. Congratulations to its creator, who is honored that it is pre-installed even in TOR browser.
- by Firefox user 16713490, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Essa extensão é ótima. Eu procurei ela quando eu vi que o seu código é aberto e o navegador TOR faz uso dela. A navegação também ficou bem mais rápida e leve com ela.
- by kravietz81_prof, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful tool but there is missing option to integrate i.eg. with google drive to roam settings between different devices. Currently there is option to export and import settings but this is less convenient than just uploading to cloud or downloading from it. I havent found "improvement proposal" section so I'm writing here.
Beside that it has all necessary functions. I devinitely advice to use it evrywhere you can.
- by vipguy64, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5NoScript does its job well. I feel safe browsing the web with this extension preventing malicious scripts from running.
On top of that, I'm glad this extension can be used on the mobile version of Firefox.
- by Tim U, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5A must-have for any Internet user. Install it and be amazed at the wondrously vast and juicy attack surface your bank and other top sites provide to attackers by running 3rd-party scripts :-)