Review by Firefox user 16027290
Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16027290, 3 years ago
This really worked so well. It's a shame the idiots at Twitter disabled it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Graysongdl, 5 months agoAddon no longer works, and while I understand the reasons behind it as stated in the description, I'm unsure why it is still available to download if it no longer serves a purpose. I'd just de-list the addon at that point.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Punching You, 3 years ago"This addon is deprecated and will no longer be supported"
Read the description people. Twitter has killed off legacy version and so this addon is dead, nothing can be done.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mariojacob7red, 3 years agoI love using this add-on. :D
I just don't get it though, why does almost every website now think they have to make all their websites bigger and more simplified as if we're on a mobile phone all the time or are looking at them on a TV? It just doesn't make any sense.
Anyways, Hopefully, Twitter will go back to the way it used to look like again someday.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12817678, 3 years agoThanks for keeping Twitter usable as long as possible, but sadly Twitter has killed the old design :( RIP GoodTwitter.
- Rated 5 out of 5by dickybeacholdalbion, 3 years agoI hop you can get around Twitter changing things again - yu wee excellent. I wont use twitter if it desn go back to goodtwitter
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16026231, 3 years agoThis was an awesome add-on but is no longer supported in firefox as of the beginning of June 2020.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tahroo, 3 years agoTwitter forced the issue to shut down addons like this one. Farewell friend. You served us well and I thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Drachen, 3 years agoDid exactly what it was supposed to do by forcing the browser to use the proper Twitter layout rather than the new abomination they're trying to force on users. It's truly unfortunate that this extension will no longer work after June 1, but the efforts have nonetheless been appreciated. Thank you.