- by Firefox user 15243768, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5You folks need to do a browser agent check first to see what your user is running. I didn't login and it let me install it and it made my browser open excessive pages and kept logging me out of facebook. You'd think it'd be easy to do a simple check in the programs setup or something
- by Firefox user 15233272, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I gave this a try- HUGE MISTAKE! Now facebook.com won't load at all even after I disabled and uninstalled the add-on. Don't do it unless you want to totally block your access to Facebook.
- by Firefox user 15104973, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's likely me; I'm not real computer savvy, but when I went on Facebook nothing showed, no timeline, no friends, etc, and when I posted asking if anyone else could see my timeline, then that post disappeared too. I would love to stop Facebook from tracking me, but the price is too high.
- by Firefox user 15035900, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't seem to work. Running FF 67.0.1 and when I log into Facebook no images show up at all including profile icons, posted images, etc. All I see is text with blank areas where pictures should be.
- by Brad Clarke, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be a nice way to isolate your facebook login from the rest of the web. Now it's trying to isolate you from everything facebook does. This breaks all sorts of things, making the addon useless.
- by GDiSalvo, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'm disabling it now. I can't see the benefits, but when I need to login to sites (or re-login after timeout) using my FB account, this plugin blocks the login popup, so I have to disable it temporarily and by doing that it CLOSE ALL my opened FB and Instagram tabs.
- by Firefox user 14799137, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox a beau me dire que Facebook est dans le container, je vois bien que le "Partage/Like" sur mon compte est toujours possible depuis les autres onglets.
Inutile, donc désinstallé.
(Testé sur quantum / Win10)
- by Firefox user 14756116, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5With Facebook Container turned on, when I type a message to someone over Facebook, it becomes jumbled and a mess. Pressing enter closes all chats, amongst other annoyances.
With Facebook Container turned off, all of these issues go away