- by Firefox user 17071033, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately this does not work across multiple Google accounts (i.e. you can't have two accounts with two drives, two calendars etc) - it always redirects you back to your default account. Very disappointed as I was hoping it would be an alternative to using chrome!
- by luski, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Ho dovuto disabilitare questa estensione perché quasi tutti i video non si vedevano.
Appariva solo questa scritta: "Spiacenti, stiamo riscontrando problemi nel tentativo di riprodurre questo video."
Senza l'estensione ed isolando manualmente Facebook in un container, i video si vedono normalmente.
I had to disable this extension because most of the videos were not showing.
Only this text appeared: "Sorry, we are having trouble trying to play this video."
Without the extension and manually isolating Facebook in a container, the videos are viewed normally.
- by Firefox user 14054767, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Absolutely disgusting! Used to like it, but after the latest update it displays a false warning on email input boxes stating "This site can share your email address with Facebook" then promotes "Firefox relay" as a way to avoid that fictitious danger. I examined the code of several pages that initiate this warning, only clean code and nothing remotely related to FB. Scare tactics to promote a product? No thanks.
- by Norm, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I had to disable this extension due to its interference with Instagram images embedded into other website's content.
Many content creators are using images from Instagram to illustrate their articles as if Instagram were a stock-photo site. Or they are using Instagram as a free repository for their own collection of images.
This extension blocks the Instagram image and replaces it with a big, fat placeholder the same size of the image. A white box with one line of text "Click here to see the image on Instagram".
Personally, I want to see the webpage as the developer envisioned it and not open a separate tab to see every Instagram image on the page.
This behavior has been reported as an issue as far back as 2019, with the developer promising to fix it, but for the moment saying the behavior is "as-expected".
As Instagram is owned by Facebook, the integration between the two sites has become much tighter. Partly I must assume as a reaction to the threat of government anti-trust action to separate Facebook from Instagram.
In any case, I disabled the Facebook Container extension and will not use it until the issues around embedded Instagram images is resolved.
- by Firefox user 16974997, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be a great add-in and I have recommended Firefox to my friends partially because its functionality.
Since yesterday it displays warnings on every single email field (including a service that I'm building). The warnings are not based on facts, but on speculation that website "could" use user's email address for "bad things".
I think this kind of warning is counter-productive as it dilutes the message (o, this is not a real warning, just something to ignore). It also punishes services which actually protect users privacy by setting the warning on them anyway.
But the really sad part about this functionality is that it's a forced advertising of some kind of service run by Mozilla... Shame...
I'll be happy to change my review back to 5 stars when "guilty until proven innocent" practices and the forced advertising are removed.
- by Firefox user 15079987, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Ist korrekt in FF 90.0.2 installiert und aktiviert, funktioniert aber nicht. Es erscheint kein blauer Rand um den Tab und die Überprüfung, ob das AddOn funzt, scheint veraltet zu sein, denn nichts von dem, was dort beschrieben ist, tritt auf.
- by Firefox user 16871470, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Consistently breaks various sites I use for daily business. page breaking settings persist after being uninstalled requiring it to be installed and once uninstalled pages go back to being broken.
- by Firefox user 14131075, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Une fois un site ouvert dans un onglet contextuel, il est impossible de le "sortir".
On est obligé de supprimer le contexte et du coup les protection facebook ne fonctionne plus.
- by Firefox user 16791879, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Can anyone actually tell me if this works? I've had it for months and only ever once saw the container wrapped. It seems I just have it for a show and nothing else. Reinstalling does nothing. Resetting the browsew makes no difference. Can't remember what that time actually happened that it worked......
- by Firefox user 6189595, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Funktioniert NICHT! Es erscheint die Meldung :
“Dieses Add-on ist nicht mit diesem Browser kompatibel. Versuchen Sie, es für Firefox für den Desktop zu installieren.”
Dies, obwohl ich die neuste Firefox-Version heruntegeladen habe!