- Rated 1 out of 5by Fiend, a month agoReally atrocious tech. I work in software and I'm blown away by the poor quality of crypto companies software across the board.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sylverline, 2 months agoThe basic is when you open fire fox , login onto metamask should be OBVIOUS like " enter here " !! or something selfexplanotory . Such a pain for you guy to keep it simple and stupid. whatever....
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marlen, 2 months agoПопросили помочь, установил эту дичь. После установки при открытии торрент клиента стал открывать url какой-то ссаной криптобиржи. Удалил эту дичь, проблема исчезла. Не удивлюсь если они еще и скамом занимаются.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cybertoad, 2 months agoUse this, and lose your phrase. No longer a reliable wallet. Locks you out of your wallet. AVOID this in my opinion.
- Rated 1 out of 5by animefan333, 4 months agonever installed this . found it because firefox was using not 1.4gb ram and 5%-28% cpu usage to 95% using over 5gb and 6 process of 750mb to 900mb each. after removing this metamask ram usage went back to 1.4gb and cpu usage went back to 5%-28% . firefox needs to remove this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17429829, 4 months agoI am using a Dell Laptop with windows 11 and something corrupted Firefox browser with the Metamask add on. I got help to get firefox working and the tech had me delete items I thought were totally unrelated to Metamask and they got firefox working. But now Metamask does not stop to allow me to use my pass word. Now Metamask goes straight to a page to start a new wallet or to use the 12 word pass code. That does not work either. Now was it a firefox browser problem or Metamask. In any case I have some crypto in that wallet that I can not access........yet?
- Rated 1 out of 5by karlpopper, 4 months agoThis has been working great until Firefox 107 (Mac OS Catalina). Now, as another user also observed, it has a massive memory leak that eats up all the RAM, loads the CPU, and eventually crashes the machine. I really hope my comment is seen and this gets fixed soon. Other than that, it's been great and mostly reliable. It did crash and fail to load about a year ago and I had to manually re-add all of my wallets and tokens again, but hopefully that won't happen again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15569291, 5 months agoAfter the latest update I had to remove the extension because it is using very quickly all the RAM and the browser does not work anymore. I spent quite a lot of time understanding what was going on and I finally tracked the issue to this extension using about:performance